OtakuBoards

Shaolin Warriors

5 Deadly Venoms

Well for all you who know me know i love kung fu movies. This is where i get the idea of this rpg. Whoever seen the shaoin temple knows that is similar.

You are a student of a shaolin temple. A big army is soon to attack your temple. You must prepare and defend the temple.
here is my charcter.

[B]Name[/B] : Jah Shin

[B]Weapon[/B] : Kuan Doe(a big Spear with a giant knife on top and a spear tip on the bottom. I did not make this weapon up)

[B]Style[/B] :Jun Ta Majong Law Horn

[B]Bio[/B] : From Shang High China studied many diffrent martial arts and made his own style using Majong Law Horn and others.

[B](3)Special Moves[/B] :1.Death Torch, 2.Eagle Spear 3.Chi Push

[B]Finishing Move[/B]: Chi Do(makes my weapon into a chi missile)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 5 Deadly Venoms [/i]
[B]Well for all you who know me know i love kung fu movies. This is where i get the idea of this rpg. Whoever seen the shaoin temple knows that is similar.

You are a student of a shaolin temple. A big army is soon to attack your temple. You must prepare and defend the temple.
here is my charcter.

[B]Name[/B] : Jah Shin

[B]Weapon[/B] : Kuan Doe(a big Spear with a giant knife on top and a spear tip on the bottom. I did not make this weapon up)

[B]Style[/B] :Jun Ta Majong Law Horn

[B]Bio[/B] : From Shang High China studied many diffrent martial arts and made his own style using Majong Law Horn and others.

[B](3)Special Moves[/B] :1.Death Torch, 2.Eagle Spear 3.Chi Push

[B]Finishing Move[/B]: Chi Do(makes my weapon into a chi missile) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue][size=1] Interesting......

Name: Forte

Weapon: Jazue Katana

Bio: He is from Dragon Chi Temple. He is the master of Kenpo. He made a type of karate, combination of all of them its called Panzer Kunst.

Specials: Flame Crusher, Green Torch, Ki Spear.

Finishing Move: Side Winder[/color][/size]

Guest DrunkenMaster88
I know him in person and he says "yeah sure what the hell im not sexist, or am i?" um ne ways im gonna post my character...

Name: Aloe Yelong

Weapon: Double Chain Wip

Style: Scorpion Style

Bio:Trained to kill as a Samari I refused to complete the task asigned to me and was tortured by chains and other things i escaped and came to this Shoalin Temple to get revenge on the people who tortured me for those 10 years.

Special moves: Flaming Chains, Red Sand Palm, Imense amount of knowladge in Pressure Points

Final Attack: Face incavement

say lotus...just because your not in shaolin dosn't mean you can't defend it...you could be a locals daughter or even one of the monks relatives....anyways here is my charecter

{Name}:Sean Sivart

{Weapon}Bow&Arrows and Double Daggers

{Style}:Own

{Bio}: A young man around the age of 19 with dark brown hair and a scar down his left cheeck.The son of one of the locals. He learned how to use the Bow(on foot and horse back) from hunting with his father.When his family fell on hard times his family sent him to shaolin to be raised their. Because of natural nimbleness he quickly picked up on how to use the daggers prefereing speed over strength and range (ie his bow) over them all. Is ussly very sielent and serious although at time can be very light hearted.Often sinks into the darkest corners and preferes stealth and cunning over brute force. Tips his daggers with poison when he expects heavy fighting. Also keeps a special set of Poisoned Arrows for emergancy use. For the most part he is still a novice though.

{Special}: Poison Rain, Double Drain, AD Combo

{Final}None. Because he is still mostly training he has not yet decided or created a final

Name: Kenjiro Kensindan
Weapon: Kali yuga (a staff with hard metal ends)
Style: Shotokan Jee yung do
Bio: Lived alone in the mountains of Japan for many years, dedicating his life to the study of martial arts. Has formed his own style, mixing Shotokan karate with jee yung do kung fu.
Special moves: Shoryuken, Rienzoku, Kalimaruton
Finishing move: Divine Wind

here am I!!:D

Name : Kool
Weapon : my fists, powers, and a sword. (doesn't have a name.)
Style : martial arts
(3) Special Moves :1.Sword of Elements, 2.Wind of Winter,3.Kamehameha Wave (if that's OK.)
Finishing Move: Dragon's Furry
Bio: a young girl from the country of Japan. Trained in the martial arts, smart, swift, and likeable.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by 5 Deadly Venoms [/i]
[B]for all you who dont know Anti is related to me so if i treat him "meaner" than thats why.
same wit drunken master88 and pyromaniac
okays well g2g baiz [/B][/QUOTE]

Lol thats funny.....you may be mean to me but i can be meaner cause i am older:demon: hehehehe

Sound good.

Name: Li
Weapon: Katana, Bow and Arrow, and my fists.
Style: Hiten Mitsurugi Style of Swordmanship and the Shotokan fighting style
Bio: A shy and quick person. Like to listen then talk. Has a natural ability to learn fast.
(3)Special Moves: Wind of Sorrow, Destiny Blade, and Revolution Arrow.
Finishing Move: Tri-Force

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Anti [/i]
[B]

Lol thats funny.....you may be mean to me but i can be meaner cause i am older:demon: hehehehe [/B][/QUOTE]

heh. Family rivalry. I know that feeling well. :devil: :laugh: :cross: :blackeye: :demon: :naughty: