Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I haven't been here in a LONG LONG time. For those of you that do remember me....here's the story, dates included:

January 14th, 2004: Shipped off to Air Force Basic Military Training at Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, TX...graduated February 28th, 2004

March 1st, 2004-July 22nd, 2004: Advanced Individual Training at Sheppard AFB, Wichita Falls, TX. 2 Hours from home, so between the sleepless nights and liquor, I don't remember much.....

July 23rd-August 8th, 2004: Home. Don't remember anything other than getting home and leaving.....

August 9th, 2004-Current: Based at Grand Forks AFB, ND. Doing my job that the Air Force thought was best for me....although I'd have to argue with that.....

SO Yeah, thats how the story goes. I don't know who remembers me, but if you do, please post. It'd be great to hear from you all again.....

[COLOR=Red]EDIT: I just remembered these types of posts are banned......but c'mon I really haven't said anything in almost a year....give me a break just this once please.....[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=darkslategray]Oh. My. God! It has been so long since I've seen you! You may have known me as "animangademon" or "Annie". Man, I wondered where you went. And guess what, I went to basic training last January as well. But I left after you did. And I went to two tech schools ^_^ I was gone for...8 months?

It's good to have you back! PM me and I'll give you my new AIM screen name.[/color]
Posted
[color=darkviolet]Well, I talk to you on and off on Yahoo, but it's really not the same.

Yeah, I haven't changed much since you were on here last. I'm still obnoxious and off the wall, but I have fun doing it.

Well, that's it. I guess I'll talk to you later.[/color]
Posted
[size=1]Welcome back.
Glad to see you survived BT and all that wonderful stuff.
I don't think I ever talked to you much, but I'm not opposed to starting now.
AIM: darkorderknight0[/size]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Hey LP, of course I remember you. Welcome back. It has been quite awhile. OB just keeps getting bigger and bigger. This could be a good or bad thing, depending on how you look at it. XD

Anyway, hope to see you on aim sometime.[/SIZE]
Posted
[color=hotpink][size=1]I'm glad to see you back! All the OB oldies have seem to left us for the most part, so it's good to see you return. You're still on my buddy list! ^_^[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=darkviolet]Hey look, your thread didn't get locked. And Thursday night you were worried about it getting locked because you didn't think it was allowed.

I guess it's allowed if you haven't been on in a while. So...poke yourself.[/color]
Posted
*pokes self in eye*

That Hurt. Thanks Chibi.

Anyhow, I'm trying to get back in the groove.....kinda like coming into the future from the past....I have no clue where to get back into things.....heres a bit of an idea where I am.....

[URL=http://www.imageshack.us][IMG]http://img182.exs.cx/img182/1148/bluestxflag9iq.jpg[/IMG][/URL]
Posted
i havn't been here in a while either, not since some time last year. i had forgotten i had an account here up until i saw the link to this site in my favorites list about 10 minutes ago...
so i'm not sure if i know you or not (most likely not) but hi anyways.
Posted
[QUOTE=LostProphet]*pokes self in eye*

That Hurt. Thanks Chibi.

Anyhow, I'm trying to get back in the groove.....kinda like coming into the future from the past....I have no clue where to get back into things.....heres a bit of an idea where I am.....

[URL=http://www.imageshack.us][IMG]http://img182.exs.cx/img182/1148/bluestxflag9iq.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/QUOTE]

[color=darkviolet]Well, I [i]said[/i] to poke yourself. I [i]didn't[/i] tell you where dur. Don't blame me!

and personally I would have chosen this picture. Seen bellow, not that other one of you infront of that flag.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...