OtakuBoards

What I been working on...

Dragonboym2

[COLOR=Blue]Dragonboym2 here. I had three ideas for fan-fic of late. I've working on each one, but I'm always revizing and editing them. I'm a good writer, but I could always get better. Well here they are. Tell me what you guys think.

Mobile Suit Gundam: The Trial of Char
WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD!
After "Char's counterattack " movie, Char has been arressted and brought to trial. We also get to see what the characters from 8tm MS Team, 0080, 00083, Zeta, and ZZ have been up to. Some are alive, others are dead. I'm still working with it. One big reason is that I havn't seen Gundam ZZ yet.

Robotech II: The Sentinals The Red Viper Coronicals
This story revolves around a young pilot, and his squadron of Veritech and Destroid pilots. Jamie Franks, new to REF and his squad are thrust headlong into the war. Jamie has to deal with the horrors of war, the loss of freinds, and seemly invincable Invid forces. Jamie also is constantly trying to live up to the reputation of his father, the late Joshua Franks. A heroic pilot during the first Robotech War. It co-exists with the novel versions of Robotech II.

DBZ/Yu Yu Hakusho
I'm still working with this one. How do they meet? Do they fight? I'm thinking about doing it ala DC's "Crisis on Infinite Earths", or somthing else. It's tough. Anyone got any ideas?

I don't have a name for this one. Think of it as "Quantum Leap" meets "Sliders". In it, a college student named Kevin is warped into various anime worlds. He has a strange ability to adapt to each world, but he has no idea why. He shows up Gundam Wing, Ruroni Kenshin, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop and others.( But he never shows up to ruin the show or story line. So nothing in the animes are changed at when they end.) I just need a name for it, and Kevin's purpose. Any ideas?

Well that's it. Let me know what you think, and if you have any suggestions. Thanks!

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2
[/COLOR]

I don't have much of an oppinion on the first three plot ideas. I haven't seen more than two nonconsecutive episodes of the series you mention, so my oppinion wouldn't be of much help to you.

Now the last story idea has got me hooked. I have a couple of ideas for Kevin's purpose. He could be trying to find his way home after getting warped into an anime world by accident, which would be a tribute to the original [I]Sliders[/I] and [I]Quantum Leap[/I]. Another option would be Kevin attempting to stop some bad guy/gal from wreaking utter havoc on the storylines of all the major anime series. I have a few ideas for the title, but the only good one is "Switching Stories," and even that doesn't sound all that inspiring to me.

Good luck on all of your stories, and I hope I have helped you a bit with the last idea.
Please post the as of yet unnamed fourth story on the OB someday.

[COLOR=Blue]That's a good idea. Kevin is looking for a way home alright, but the "jumps" happen at certain points, like "Quantum Leap". But he has no partner that can tell him what he needs to do, if I deside to put that in there. As for stopping a bad guy, that too could work. Hey...:idea:. How about this: He has to repair tears in the fabric of space and time in each world. Because if there's a tear, God knows what could happen. There could a interdimentional flux, or somthing could come out etc. Do you think that could work? I had to restart it recently. Part one was going to be Gundam Wing, but the way I did it didn't follow the plot excastly. Oops. I forgot that the Gundams were in seperate places and not all on the same continnent. So I desided to do the original Gundam as part one. Here's a list of the animes involved (not in this particular order):
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=Red]Mobile Suit Gundam
Zeta Gundam
Gundam: Char's Counterattack
Gundam Wing
Gundam Seed
Vampire Hunter D
Robotech
Robotech II: The Sentinels
Macross II
Cowboy Bebop
Trigun
Tenchi Muyo!
X
FLCL
Super Milk Chan
Ruroni Kenshin
Saiyuki
Outlaw Star
Wolf's Rain
Escaflowne
.Hack
Ghost In The Shell: S.A.C.
Star Blazers
Captian Harlock
Voltron
Big O
Ronin Warriors
The Guyver
Mazinkizer
Neon Genisis Evengelion
Saint Saiya
Hellsing
Dragonball Z
Yu Yu Hakusho
Naruto!
Last Exile
Fist Of The North Star
Berserk
Demon Lord Dante[/COLOR]

[COLOR=Blue]I have a few others in mind, and there are lots of anime I likem and not all will be in here. (Every Gundam series? Not SD or G, but still...maybe.)

I will be posting part one soon, as soon as I'm done writing a final draft, and working on a few other things in there. The title "Scene Switchers" sounds good. Hey, what were the other ones you thought of?

Thanks, keep up the replies everyone!
Let me know if any of you have any ideas for anything!

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]

Ask and ye shall recieve...

The other titles? "Anime Leap," and "Manga Mayhem." I wasn't sure whether your story would be based on the anime shows or the manga. I actually like your title better, "Scene Switchers."

As for the space/time rips, those sound cool. You could play around with those a bit, concerning the consequences of allowing the rip to continue. A horde of demons could come spilling out, maybe the anime worlds would start bleeding into each other, or even cause the fabric of space in the world to tear to shreds! But you'll need to explain how Kevin closes the rips. Hmmm...

:idea: Hey, what if he uses the rips to move from one anime world to another. He would end up at the new destination, and seal the space/time rip at the same time! If you think that might work, go with it.

[COLOR=Blue]Those are some great ideas. I'm still hard at work at chapter one, where Kevin finds himself during a critical moment in Mobile Suit Gundam. It's when the youngest member of the Zabi family Grama Zabi is betrayed by Char and dies in a kamakazi run of the White Base. Or as the Zeon call it "The Trojan Horse".
Kevin gets to see the Gundam in action, and finds himself in the cockpit of a RX-78 (G) type Gundam mobile suit. He has no idea why he knows how pilot it, but he is. And he's going to need it too. The Zeon Zakus have marked him as an enemy, and Char isn't to far behind. He's in trouble...Does that sound like a good begining? Kevin is going to stay for a bit, and gets to see that war isn't all black and white first hand. I'm trying to see if I can fit in an idea I had when some Federation and/ or Zeon troops have an impromtu soccar game with civilions or somthing. Do you think it could work?

Oh, BTW a freind of mine thinks I should put "Megas XLR" in there. Megas is american, but very anime inspired. Mostly giant robot anime inspired if you've ever seen it. What do you think?

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]

[[COLOR=Blue]color=blue]I appreate what you said, Kabapu. But, if I was going to make it in to a series of books, I'd have to get permission first.

How do you think "Megas XLR" will upset the flow of things?
I know that "Teen Titans" won't be involved, because it co-exists with the DC universe, and would upset things. Most anime-inspired american shows would get in the way, like "Code: Lyoko", "Totally Spies!", "Hi Hi Puffy Ami Yumi" etc, could get in the way.

Speaking of DC comics, I'm doing a retelling of "Batman Beyond". I was kind of dissipointed with that show. I liked the ideas, and most of the characters, but it wasn't what I was hoping for. So my version is going to be darker, and more grim. I made Terry more troubled, and not to mention bigger. I made his father's death more violent, and Bruce dosn't sell out to Powers Inc. I have also put in reactions to Batman's retirement from the veiws of the JLA, and The Titans as well. Plus, I exsplain what happened to Dick, Tim, Barbara, and the rest. Plus some other surprises. It's going to be what "Batman Beyond" should have been.

I'll post chapter one part one of "Scene Switchers" just as soon as I finish writing and reviceing it. But feel free to send all comments on it at this thread. Thanks!

"KAMEHAMEHA!"

Dragonboym2[/COLOR]

[size=1][font=Verdana]Dragonboym2, I have already spoken to you about double posting. In fact, I deleted your post and edited it into your original post, which you have changed [b]back[/b] to a double post. Otakuboards, as a courtesy, [i]does[/i] allow double posting when the post reaches its character limit. However, this is a [i]courtesy,[/i] and is certainly not manditory on my behalf. In future, please respect my decision as a moderator. I also suggest that you refer to the [/font][url="http://otakuboards.com/rules.php?"][b][font=Verdana]rules[/font][/b][/url][font=Verdana].[/font][/size]

[font=Verdana][size=1]This thread is closed, and from now on you will not be allowed the curteousy of double posting if you reach the post count. [/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1]If you have any problems with this decision, feel free to PM me.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1]Thread Closed.[/size][/font]