Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 If a custom title feature ever comes out for vBulletin what would u like you custom title to be? I'd like mine to either say SSJ4 Gokou or I AM BATMAN.
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 the other vb I was at had that feature, I htink they might have ti here also, depends:confused:
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Yah, they might. But I think it was a hack feature, like they have stuff like name glow hacks, and custom title hacks for IKBoard2.
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 hack features? you mean they have to hack to get these features???:confused:
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Guess so.... I would like my title to be " The One "[/COLOR] :D
Matt.D Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [color=gold][b] Hmmm.....I know! "Mega Matt.D"lol[/color][/b]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 For some reason...If we got custom titles, I'd want to be a "Tracer."
Treble Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I love how ya did your sig RizcoTraining anyway if we did I would put "Blackbomber".
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 hmm, my custom title would be "Infinity Warrioir" I havea reasonf ro saying that, but I won't get into that for now, oh btw I'm goign to stop posting for the moment, I'm coming back later to post
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i] [B]I love how ya did your sig RizcoTraining anyway if we did I would put "Blackbomber". [/B][/QUOTE] Thanks for the compliment. I really like the new feature of putting color in...
Fish Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 lol speaking of batman my brother just got batman and robin video game lol
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Yeah i no i ment isn't that game old.[/COLOR]
RicoTranzrig Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 Yeah, by a couple years...I don't think it was that good either...
Sephiroth Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 heh, I AM BATMAN, I remember when you started that on AIM, altron....
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 ROTFLMAO, now I am the Principality of Altron. I love that word...
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B]heh, I AM BATMAN, I remember when you started that on AIM, altron.... [/B][/QUOTE] hmm, I have done some things on aim too
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B][COLOR=blue]Or that don't have it[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] or those who are dead and have aim
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now