Jump to content
OtakuBoards

I Am Batman


Recommended Posts

Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
If a custom title feature ever comes out for vBulletin what would u like you custom title to be? I'd like mine to either say SSJ4 Gokou or I AM BATMAN.
Guest firemac
Posted
the other vb I was at had that feature, I htink they might have ti here also, depends:confused:
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Yah, they might. But I think it was a hack feature, like they have stuff like name glow hacks, and custom title hacks for IKBoard2.
Guest firemac
Posted
hack features? you mean they have to hack to get these features???:confused:
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Guess so.... I would like my title to be " The One "[/COLOR] :D
Guest firemac
Posted
hmm, my custom title would be "Infinity Warrioir" I havea reasonf ro saying that, but I won't get into that for now, oh btw I'm goign to stop posting for the moment, I'm coming back later to post
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Treble [/i]
[B]I love how ya did your sig RizcoTraining anyway if we did I would put "Blackbomber". [/B][/QUOTE]


Thanks for the compliment. I really like the new feature of putting color in...
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Isn't that an old game??[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Yeah i no i ment isn't that game old.[/COLOR]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
ROTFLMAO, now I am the Principality of Altron. I love that word...
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]heh, I AM BATMAN, I remember when you started that on AIM, altron.... [/B][/QUOTE]
hmm, I have done some things on aim too
Posted
[COLOR=blue]Or that don't have it[/COLOR]
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]Or that don't have it[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]
or those who are dead and have aim

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...