OtakuBoards

a group maybe no on knows

Kittie

does anyone now a good site where i can find out about psycho le cemu?

all the sites i've seen are in kanji!!!! and i can barely make out the romanji!!!:bawl: :bawl: :bawl:

so can not-a-body help i??

*in Murder-Death-Kill he sounds like Kyo to me* :whoops:

thanking you in advance....:babble:

you've guessed right!! ----> i'm stupid!! :rolleyes: <-----

but me Love visual kei bands!!!

no one knows them....?:bawl:

if you don't know them TN i doubt anybody else will....

this is the onli pic i could get of them altogether! it's a bit small....

there are tons of J-Bands that I have no idea about.... bands like S, Déspairs Ray, Kagrra, Ash, Geist, Roza Lia, Fatima.... etc...

You can get a heads up on Visual Kei bands at [url=http://communities.msn.com/GlamJapan]Glam Japan[/url] .... the guy who runs the site lives in Tokyo so he gets first bids on upcoming Visual rock bands before news gets here in US.

sure! i [b]think[/b] i can do that!

it'll be like an earli x-mas present! ;)

i don't know [b] how [/b] but i'll (or you'll) think of something!
Kittie always keeps her word!

even though [i] [b] he [/i] [/b] thinks i'm a liar!! :P

:demon:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i]
[B]sure! i [b]think[/b] i can do that!

:demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

You could always mail them to me :) That would be easiest and probably the only way :p

[B]sure! i [b]think[/b] i can do that!

:demon: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]this is the girl i plan to marry... and i know nothing about her... besides that misleads me alot :) *has her pics* *drools for like 3 days w/o eating just staring at her pics, like real pics in my wallet*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]this is the girl i plan to marry... and i know nothing about her[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I see....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]this is the girl i plan to marry... and i know nothing about her... besides that misleads me alot :) *has her pics* *drools for like 3 days w/o eating just staring at her pics, like real pics in my wallet*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
Are you serious?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]
Two people never meet each other, and already plan to get marry in the future. This sound like a romantice story. [/B][/QUOTE]

Sounds exactly like one of my good friends... I hope Kuja doesn't mind watching Queer as Folk with Kittie... BWAHAHA! I need pics of that!

Anyway, Kittie, I'm gonna burn Mizer videos... Gackt ones too if you want... I'll send them to you, and we trade for QAF episodes.. unless ofcourse I get the DVD before we ever get around to the trade... or whatever, I don't care, it's up to you :)

TN...i was thinking and...do you want me to like start recording now...or like wait until QaF2 starts or what?

i'm sure those won't have be on DVD...

yeah, and i'll mail them!!:D

and kuja...you don't treally embarass me! at least i don't think..i have been gone for awhie... :babble:

[B]TN...i was thinking and...do you want me to like start recording now...or like wait until QaF2 starts or what?

i'm sure those won't have be on DVD...

yeah, and i'll mail them!!:D

and kuja...you don't treally embarass me! at least i don't think..i have been gone for awhie... :babble: [/B][/QUOTE]

Ohhhhh! I want QAF 2 too! :) When does that start?

Anyway, QAF series 1 US version is coming out on DVD in January sometime.... I WILL get it.... even if it costs me 100 duckies... it'll be on me Christmas list....

anyway.... yeah you can record now or whenever you think is fine... but I owul dlike QAF2 as well

And Kuja.... Queer as Folk is a show about Gay people, gay life, gay sex, gay problems, gay friendshinp, gay love, and hot gay boys :p all at the same time

QAF2 starts in January...not too sure about the exact date but in that month!

i can get those for you too!! if i'm not gone by then!! :D

kuja...you don't or didn't know what QAF is??! oh my goddess...i should talk to you more often....:confused:

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]yea baby (kittien NOT you chris) we need to talk more often... 90 mins on the phone *shudder* on tuesday was too short... we should voice more often when we are online together (rare :()[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]