Jump to content
OtakuBoards

my pic ^____________^


Recommended Posts

Guest killjoy
Posted
this was drawn by me, uhm ... in a night, and i drew my young sister ^____^
she is very like it , and im too ^^ and i know its not good!! ><

i drew it by pencil!

[color=teal]Since the picture enlarged the screen by a bit, I edited it to an uploaded image. I hope you don't mind. ^_^; -Syk3[/color]
Posted
Cute XD Seems very dramatic since you can't see her face ^^ Her arm looks a bit off though O_o I'm not even sure arms can bend like that... *attempts it*

erhm... not really XD; *dies* the position of her arms seems stiff and I don't think it should be totally flat on the table like that? (unless your sis can actually do that... I am a short person and thus have short limbs so I can't do such a thing *laughs*)

the foot on the leg up on the chair could use a tiny bit of fixing, but feet are mad hard to draw anyway.

Anyway XD overall, very cool pic ^_^
Posted
I like it, it's very good...All the shadowing...Damn I wish I could draw shadowing.Anyhoo,I like her t-shirt,lol. The desk looks kinda small compared to the chair but maybe it's that way in real life oo'
However, awesome work!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...