Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Recently, I got my hands on a Japanese version of Z Gundam for the PS2. The only problem is, I have one of the newer models of the PS2, and I don't know how to mod it so that it will play Japanese games. Can someone please help me?
Posted
[COLOR=DarkRed]If you have the thin one, that will make it harder, though still possible.

The original size on the other hand... that's easy as cake (or a piece of pie... or... something...)[/COLOR]
Posted
[COLOR=Blue][FONT=Comic Sans MS]No modding necessary. All you'd need is an Action Replay "MAX". Mine has a "freloader" firmware-booter built in, which basically changes the DVD region to a "-1"/Debug value, letting you play whatever game you want[/FONT]

[URL=http://us.codejunkies.com/shop/product.asp?c=US&cr=USD&cs=$&r=0&l=1&ProdID=211]Codejunkies Product[/URL][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...