OtakuBoards

Rayearth

tethsuo shima

the first seasonm was sailor moon on heroin.. don't watch it!!! i mean you can but it is the worst.. it suxs dubbed and subbed the only good thing in Inouva *swoon*
but the 2nd season is SOOOOO much better!!! but if oyu want to watch the 2nd you gotta watch the 1st so there is no going around it...

Hm...my friend had the first 2 tapes out fo a 4-tape set, and he let me borrow them....an hour per tape I think ::shrugs::, anyway I remember it was pretty cool. I know I loved the theme song (if you know the name of the intro song, please PM or email me, or something so I can d/l it, hehe). Anyway the little bunny thing that had endless food...that was cool, forgot the name...something that started with an M? heh It is sort of sailor moonish...but I like MKR better, the villains are a hell of a lot cooler, no trains for hands or anything, haha, more stylish. Damn I have to borrow those again or something, the only SM-ish aspect I see is when they "transform", oh well, I've been neglecting my borrowing power from friends, heh time to put that to good use.

MKR is pretty cool. Even though the first season is sort of cheesy and Sailor Moon-ish, it's worth it to watch it because of course it was done by CLAMP and they are the BEST animators and artists EVER! In my opinion anyway...But the second season has to be much better because the manga for it much more mature and the story line deepens. I've read all the manga, and just like a book and it's movie, the manga is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better. So invest in that first, if you must. And whatever you do, don't watch the first season DUBBED! That just makes it much much worse...

so ah....do u remember the name of the theme song, or could u look it up on the tape or something? heh I really want to d/l that thing, ah I guess I could look it up somehow ::yawns::, Has anyone ever played the PSX game Evil Zone? (Eretzvaju in Japan, much cooler name), for some reason the character design reminded me of MKR...or....persona or Kartia....something like that. Well Yoshitaka Amano designed Kartia, heh n/m that one, any way that was a pretty cool fighting game for only having one attack button, very cinematic you (anyone) should rent or borrow it.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forest_Pixie [/i]
[B]the first seasonm was sailor moon on heroin.. don't watch it!!! i mean you can but it is the worst.. it suxs dubbed and subbed the only good thing in Inouva *swoon*
but the 2nd season is SOOOOO much better!!! but if oyu want to watch the 2nd you gotta watch the 1st so there is no going around it... [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=darkblue]so, i've got to see the boring seeson to under stand the secong one ,damn well anyway i want to see it[/COLOR] :mad: .