OtakuBoards

Whats the score? (proffesional opinion)

2010DigitalBoy

A lot of gamers read reviews. But, some of us write them. Give your score and proffesional oppinion on your games.

For instance

[b]Kung Fu Choas[/b] 7.5 out of 10

Gameplay: Kung Fu Choas is one of the quirkiest, funnest action party games I have ever played. The controls are great and responsive, and there are plenty of combos you can use. It doesn't take long to learn, and only about 3 or 4 hours to beat. This is the flaw in Kung Fu Chaos. While its great fun, the lack of levels means a short lived experience. On the other hand, I can see myself coming back to it in the event of a party or when bored.

Graphics: Kung Fu Chaos has great graphics. There is plenty of background, lots of detain, and sweet special effects. Th animations are great, the blood looks good, and everything is very fluid.

Sound: There is some sweet music in this game. Totally funky fresh and the theme song is Kung Fu Fighting. The director guy can become annoying, but overall I think he adds to the fun.

Replay value: As I said, I can see myself coming back to this one, though it isn't very long. Another upside is that there is plenty of unlockable material.

Story: You are an actor trying to help a fat Chinese guy make a sweet movie. There isn't even an ending.

Result: I definetally suggest that you rent this, and if you really like it, you can buy it. As said, I give it a 7 out of 10.

Now you try.

[color=darkred][b][u]Metal Gear Solid 3:[/u][/b] 9/10

[b]Gameplay:[/b] As far as 2005 goes, MGS3 has been the best game I've played so far. The controls are extremely user-friendly (even though it took me ages to learn how to grab an enemy without immediately slitting his throat), and are very easy to adapt to from a pick-up-and-play point of view, unlike Splinter Cell. The only problem I'd say I had with the controls was the first person targeting. I didn't like having to hold down L1, R1, and Square at the same time, because it felt a little bit too congested, but hey, I got used to it.

[b]Graphics:[/b] The graphics are a-okay if you ask me. They look stunning, and you're able to play through with them without the fear of glitches. The environment and terrain look top-notch, and objects and animals were easily distinguishable from each other, like the trees with vines that you're able to climb, for example. However, I always had the problem with walls, and which ones I could "slouch" against. I couldn't get my finger around which direction I'd end up facing, or whether or not it would affect my camouflage percentage. Though that was mostly in the jungle, indoors seemed perfectly fine.

And before I forget, character designs rock, too. Amen. :cool:

[b]Sound:[/b] Very repetitive, but then again, who cares? The rustling of bushes when you walk through them sound almost life-like, and they're in proportion, too, so when you run through the bushes instead of walk or creep, for example, you can expect a louder, more noticeable noise.

Gunshots; RPGs going off; SAAs spinning, breaking, [i]and[/i] juggling... it's like you're actually in the game with them. :animestun

[b]Result:[/b] :D;):p:cool::catgirl::animeswea:animesmil: :animenose :D:animeshy:[/color]