Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I was looking around the Arena and I've found that the backgrounds of posts add alot to the feel you get from it and the first impression you get from it. Does anyone know how to do it more specifically than "Use the table cells to divide it"? I know a little about html and I know [i]what[/i] a cell/table is. I just don't really understand any thing else about it.
Posted
I am going to move this post over to the "Suggestions and Feedback" forum since it sounds like you have a question about HTML and the Arena. Hopefully you will have more luck with your post in that forum.

-Panda
Posted
[color=#4B0082]If you're looking for instructions on how to code a table with a background image, you might try taking a look at my [url=http://www.sweethypocrisies.com/rupees/myotaku/htmlfaq.html#postbackground][u]HTML FAQ[/u][/url]. While I mainly wrote it for people trying to do things with HTML on myOtaku, it still applies to use on OB -- HTML is HTML, regardless.

Also, [url=http://www.w3schools.com/][u]W3 Schools[/u][/url] is a good place to learn HTML, for a more comprehensive guide than my little FAQ.[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...