OtakuBoards

hair

coolkam007

[color=darkblue][size=1]Well for me... I get a 2 on the side and blend on the top. Well for you kam i would just deal with it and cut it.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]i hate washing my hair.. ¬_¬;; this is the only case where washing your hair is a bad thing.. [/B][/QUOTE]
Well, if I don't wash my hair, it will get back to curly the next morning.

lol

Cam, I have the same problem. My hair was extremely curly in my younger-aged years. Then it sorta straightened out when I had it short. Now that it's longer, it's really wavy. Well, I should say it USED to be wavy.

(now that it's been cut again, I can't do jack squat with it ;_;)

Anyways, I use a shampoo called Control Freak and it's made by a brand called Bed Head or something like that. It works, trust me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stormbringer [/i]
[B]lol

Cam, I have the same problem. My hair was extremely curly in my younger-aged years. Then it sorta straightened out when I had it short. Now that it's longer, it's really wavy. Well, I should say it USED to be wavy.

(now that it's been cut again, I can't do jack squat with it ;_;)

Anyways, I use a shampoo called Control Freak and it's made by a brand called Bed Head or something like that. It works, trust me. [/B][/QUOTE]
Can that be use for female hair too?

Well I don't know..I think oyu should just cut it yourself..lol It can be that hard right?

Funny..I used to hate curly hair..cause I do have curly hair. I have the Shirley Temple kind of curly hair..just that mine is like natural...no perm or anything..lol But now I've just gotten used to it...since my mom won't let me straighten it. :(

to get a cheap haircut, this is especially good for girls, you cut off your locks unevenly and make like your little brother got hold of the scissors. you go to the barber and they don't charge as much. who cares if people see you, you're getting a discount, and if your're really insecure you could always wear a hat