coolkam007 Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 wel.. my bangs have gotten to the point where they need to be trimed again.. but.. they are also starting to curl on me.. ¬_¬ which i hate.. do you have any suggestions on how to straighten them?.. perferibly somthing that wont cost alot.. and isn't nasty..
mornigndew Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [color=blue] Just get a hair cut. [/color]
Gee-enki Dama Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz works for me number 4 all over keep and trim the fringe :) :nervous: :worried:
coolkam007 Posted November 14, 2001 Author Posted November 14, 2001 .... *blink, blick*.. yea.. i could get a haircut.. and i probably should get one.. o_O but my dad probably wouldn't go for that.. he only gets me haircuts every like.. 4 months or longer
Guest Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [color=darkblue][size=1]Well for me... I get a 2 on the side and blend on the top. Well for you kam i would just deal with it and cut it.[/color][/size]
coolkam007 Posted November 14, 2001 Author Posted November 14, 2001 suggesting i pull out the scissors and trying to cut the little bastards myself?
Lotus Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 My hair just like your, but my hair is longer. I don't like curly hair, so I dried and comb my hair right after shower, then it got straigthen out.
coolkam007 Posted November 14, 2001 Author Posted November 14, 2001 i hate washing my hair.. ¬_¬;; this is the only case where washing your hair is a bad thing..
Lotus Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B]i hate washing my hair.. ¬_¬;; this is the only case where washing your hair is a bad thing.. [/B][/QUOTE] Well, if I don't wash my hair, it will get back to curly the next morning.
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 you could blow-dry it straight... or use a hair straightener... that works for me.
Guest Voodookanaka Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 use hair wax on dry hair, u can get all sorts of hair styles (trust me I know :D)
Lotus Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud [/i] [B]Super Glue! It'll work! lol [/B][/QUOTE] yep, it work all right. After that, you have to go to a doctor to get the glue off you your head.
Stormbringer Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 lol Cam, I have the same problem. My hair was extremely curly in my younger-aged years. Then it sorta straightened out when I had it short. Now that it's longer, it's really wavy. Well, I should say it USED to be wavy. (now that it's been cut again, I can't do jack squat with it ;_;) Anyways, I use a shampoo called Control Freak and it's made by a brand called Bed Head or something like that. It works, trust me.
Lotus Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stormbringer [/i] [B]lol Cam, I have the same problem. My hair was extremely curly in my younger-aged years. Then it sorta straightened out when I had it short. Now that it's longer, it's really wavy. Well, I should say it USED to be wavy. (now that it's been cut again, I can't do jack squat with it ;_;) Anyways, I use a shampoo called Control Freak and it's made by a brand called Bed Head or something like that. It works, trust me. [/B][/QUOTE] Can that be use for female hair too?
Stormbringer Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 nah, Paint Thinner or Terpentine will take that stuff right off ^_^x
~Mystical Pan~ Posted November 14, 2001 Posted November 14, 2001 Well I don't know..I think oyu should just cut it yourself..lol It can be that hard right? Funny..I used to hate curly hair..cause I do have curly hair. I have the Shirley Temple kind of curly hair..just that mine is like natural...no perm or anything..lol But now I've just gotten used to it...since my mom won't let me straighten it. :(
Navi Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 to get a cheap haircut, this is especially good for girls, you cut off your locks unevenly and make like your little brother got hold of the scissors. you go to the barber and they don't charge as much. who cares if people see you, you're getting a discount, and if your're really insecure you could always wear a hat
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now