OtakuBoards

That Bounty Hunter Chick...

Kei

Ryoko is way better than Ayeka. All Ayeka can do is use some stupid Jurai power that only works as a shield and stand behind Asaka and Kamadake talking all kinds of smack she can't back up while Ryoko can fire ki attacks, back up what she says, and make Ayeka look like a twit, which doesn't take much.

• 6 months later...
Guest Raven131
The bunty hunter is Nagi and since she wants to kill Ryoko i highly doubt that they "hook up" and let there cabbits be together.

Guest CrestOfEmpathy
Weeell, there is a theory that Nagi is actually in love with Ryoko, but knows she can't have her, and that's why she wants to kill her... I'm not sure I buy it. I liked Nagi OK, although it did annoy me a little about how she was after Ryoko. It seems like most aspects of the show are linked to Ryoko - maybe the producers just did so because she's the most popular character and they thought it would boost ratings. Tenchi is the main character, and he's hardly in it! The episodes all seem to center around one of the girls. Sometimes, I think Tenchi's only in the show to give Ryoko and Ayeka something to fight over. And Ayeka is supposed to be an equally important character to Ryoko, and she isn't in it much either. You can just tell the guy who writes Tenchi prefers Ryoko; that's why Ayeka got her character cheapened in Universe. You gotta admit, she is noticeably nastier in Universe compared to Muyo. It's as if the producers took out all her redeeming qualities and exaggerated all her bad qualities, just to give Tenchi an excuse to pick Ryoko. That's why I don't like Universe quite as much as Muyo, coz it wasn't fair to Ayeka. I think she and Ryoko should always be given an equal chace to get Tenchi.