Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
That one lady, the one with Ken-oki, I forget her name at the moment, did she ever hook up with Ryoko let Ken-oki & Ryo-oki be together?
Posted
[SIZE=1]If memory serves me right the name of the "bounty hunter chick" was Nagi. Ryo and Ken-ohki get to hang around together later on in Tenchi Universe, I don't know if they ever "hooked up" though.[/SIZE]
Posted
I like Nagi. She's got a very slick personality. The Oki cabbits are cute, but I mean...they are practically mocking the human and alien races of the show because the cabbits can get it on better than those frickin idiots.

WASHU IS THE GREATEST!
Posted
I like Nagi to a certain extent, but she's really too cocky to be a really good recurring character, unlike Ryoko, who is the best. :D
Posted
I hate Ryoko. She is the most annoying character on the whole show. Even Ayeka is cool compared to her. I liked Nagi because she beat Ryoko everytime and she was so cool-tempered. I like the ones who can keep their cool, unlike that dumb twit Ryoko.
Posted
..................yeah well i got news for ya asuka
Ryouko is the most kick *** character ever hehehe. She can beat nagi any day. Even more so in the OAV series where she has the power of her gems. .....i've spoke my peace...i'm out.
Posted
Ryoko is so awesome, but I liked Ken-ohki better, I think Ken-ohki the cabbit and Ken-Ohki the ship were both equally awesome, though Ryo-ohki's inside is much better...

As for Nagi

eh, she was Okay, but too self-confident
Posted
well i'm not even gonna get involved in this Ryoko vs. Ayeka competition,(my friend thinks Ryoko's the best and constantly bugs me about it) but my fave character is Ryo-Ohki because she's cute! (And i used to be able to meow like her...)
Posted
Ryoko is way better than Ayeka. All Ayeka can do is use some stupid Jurai power that only works as a shield and stand behind Asaka and Kamadake talking all kinds of smack she can't back up while Ryoko can fire ki attacks, back up what she says, and make Ayeka look like a twit, which doesn't take much.
  • 6 months later...
Guest Raven131
Posted
The bunty hunter is Nagi and since she wants to kill Ryoko i highly doubt that they "hook up" and let there cabbits be together.
Posted
I like Nagi. She's the only character capable of hospitalizing Ryoko, and she is always calm in battle. She is a true warrior, through it all.
Guest CrestOfEmpathy
Posted
Weeell, there is a theory that Nagi is actually in love with Ryoko, but knows she can't have her, and that's why she wants to kill her... I'm not sure I buy it. I liked Nagi OK, although it did annoy me a little about how she was after Ryoko. It seems like most aspects of the show are linked to Ryoko - maybe the producers just did so because she's the most popular character and they thought it would boost ratings. Tenchi is the main character, and he's hardly in it! The episodes all seem to center around one of the girls. Sometimes, I think Tenchi's only in the show to give Ryoko and Ayeka something to fight over. And Ayeka is supposed to be an equally important character to Ryoko, and she isn't in it much either. You can just tell the guy who writes Tenchi prefers Ryoko; that's why Ayeka got her character cheapened in Universe. You gotta admit, she is noticeably nastier in Universe compared to Muyo. It's as if the producers took out all her redeeming qualities and exaggerated all her bad qualities, just to give Tenchi an excuse to pick Ryoko. That's why I don't like Universe quite as much as Muyo, coz it wasn't fair to Ayeka. I think she and Ryoko should always be given an equal chace to get Tenchi.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...