OtakuBoards

The Secret Society of Le Marc - [M-LSV]

Redemption

[COLOR=DimGrey][FONT=Trebuchet MS][SIZE=3][CENTER][U]The Secret Society of Le Marc - The Guild of Thieves[/u][/CENTER][/SIZE]

Exactly 70 years ago, Le Marc ? the most famous of thieves ? created an underground guild. The thieves chosen to be accepted into this guild were the cream of the crop, the best of the best. In this guild, Le Marc watched over them all, honing their skills so they could become even better. They stole many priceless artifacts but all returned them to the authorities at a high price. It was more of a challenge to beat the system, rather than keeping the artifact.

But the day came where he had pass on to a successor. That successor was my father, Ethan Le Marc. My father?s rule was long and illustrious. They had many successes and many defeats. Technology started to advance, and their skills were becoming out-dated. But my father honed his skills to change with technology and he began to teach others.

I, Selene Le Marc, am now the headmistress of the Society of my grandfather. I have chosen many thieves to join our ranks ? to add a fresh new face to our existing skills. During my reign as headmistress, I hope that I shall come up to the expectations my father and grandfather have put before me.

Now I welcome you to the Secret Society of Le Marc ? The Guild of Thieves.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[center]**********************************[/center]

[FONT=Trebuchet MS]Welcome to Kairi and amgoddess's new RPG. I hope you all enjoy this RPG because it's going to be really really good. We have missions and everything all ready for you. If you have any questions about this RPG, PM either Kairi or myself. And I want reliable posters. If I know you are not reliable, I will not let you join this RPG.

Now here is your sign-ups.

[b]Name: [/b]
[b]Nickname: [/b] [what you are known as in the underworld]
[b]Age: [/b] [19-30]
[b]Gender: [/b]
[b]Appearance: [/b] [picture or written description]
[b]Biography: [/b] [A good two paragraphs. Explain how you got your nickname, how you trained in your professional trade and how you came to be in the Le Mark?s guild of thieves. If you are a newbie, just say that you have just been chosen]
[b]Professional Trade: [/b] [max 2]
[b]Weapon:[/b] [max 1. A pair of guns is fine. A set of daggers is fine]

Here is my character.

[COLOR=Blue][b]Name: [/b] Selene Le Marc
[b]Nickname: [/b] The Silver Shadow
[b]Age: [/b] 25
[b]Gender: [/b] Female
[b]Appearance: [/b] See attachment
[b]Biography: [/b] Selene received her nickname from her grandfather, Le Marc. It refers to her name meaning the moon and her hair which is as white as a tropical island beach.

Her grandfather taught Selene all the skills he had learnt from being a master thief. Her father also helped here and there, but mostly he was organising missions for the Guild. Le Marc's tradmark was how he opened safes, using just touch. Selene was trained by the best, and now she can replicate what her grandfather did many years ago.

[b]Professional Trade: [/b] Flexibility (able to get through laser fields) and ability to crack open any safe.
[b]Weapon:[/b] A lengthy whip that she can use to get around easily.[/COLOR][/FONT]

OOC: I'm sorry Kairi.

[b]Name[/b]: Nicholas Heartwood
[b]Nickname[/b]: The Philanthropist
[b]Age[/b]: 25
[b]Gender[/b]: Male
[b]Appearance[/b]: Slick black hair, cut short at the back and sides, the bangs hanging over his eyebrows. He always wears clean, professionally cut and tailored suits, preferably grays and blacks. During a job, the only alteration he makes is unbuttoning his suit and the very top of his undershirt to show his lower neck. The only accessories he wears are a silver Rolex watch and a silver chain around his neck.
[b]Biography[/b]: Nicholas was born into the aristocratic-like Heartwood family in New York City. Living off a personal fortune built from years of his ancestor's banking businesses, Nicholas grew up in a financial paradise. After his parent's unexpected deaths in a plane crash, Nich was left with the family fortune. After eight years of sheer boredom, he decided to try the ultimate high: thievery. Using his vast resources to buy blueprints of high-security establishments, he would study them for weeks on end all for one, flawless night. He steals for the thrill only, and if the owner is particularly stressed, he always returns it with a formal note of apology from The Philanthropist.
[b]Professional Trade[/b]: A highly intuitive mind. Coupled with his vast resources and information gathering abilities, he is an invaluable part of any mission. He can easily draw out a strategic map of any area before an assault.
[b]Weapon[/b]: One silenced M9 Beretta, medium-ranked talent in Judo.

[COLOR=SeaGreen]Heh... Looks cool. I've always had a thing for thieves...

Name: Robbie Douglas

Nickname: Force Ten

Appearance: [URL=http://www.theadvocates.org/celebrities/neil-peart_copy.gif]Robbie[/URL]

Bio: Robbie has always had... sticky fingers. Whenever he see's somthing he really wants, he usally takes it. He sound found himself in love with, if not relient, on his ability to do so. Eventually, he moved up to bigger things. A group, known then as Force Ten, found him and he quickly joined their ranks. However, when he was 20, a job-gone wrong saw three of his partners killed, and the rest arrested. Once again on his own, Robbie decided to honour the group that gave him his start, and he became known as Force Ten. At 22, The Secret Society of Le Marc found him, and he was offered a job. He took it without hesitation.

Professional Trade: Deception is his main trade, he is easily and quickly able to gain somone trust, and just as easily make them regret it. Also, he is very good at tech work, he knows what wires to cut and which buttons to press.

Weapon: .437 Magnum Revolver (Dirty Hairy Style!)

Hope that's alright![/COLOR]

Name: Julia Reeves
Nickname: Black Widow
Appearance:

Body: Julia?s skin is cream-colored with a voluptuous figure. Her ears are small and delicate as well as her hands. Julia?s cheekbones are prominent with an average forehead and thin eyebrows. Her chin is has a nice shape and strong looking. She stands 5?5 and weighs about 126. Her lips of full and seductively curved.

Eyes: Her slanted purple eyes are like two drops of wine.

Hair: She has luxurious long curly hair that is the color of the midnight sky. Her hair goes all the way underneath her breast. Julia?s hair is usually worn in an exotic yet seductive style. Her hair is half way pinned up in a bun with water fall curls spilling from the sides. The rest of her hair trails loosely down her back with large banana curls done at the tips.

Outfit: Her wardrobe is sexy and attractive (Mostly wears body fitting outfits). She wears a scandalously tight pair of black pants that huggs her hips and thighs like a second skin. The front of the pants are cut similar to the shape of a diamond. Black draw stings laced up along the diamond shaped opening of each pants leg ,revealing her smooth creamy thighs. A black bikini top that lay noticeably underneath the draping sheer cloth of her top and to top it off with a pair of sexy black looking stiletto heeled boots.

Biography: [A good two paragraphs. Explain how you got your nickname, how you trained in your professional trade and how you came to be in the Le Mark?s guild of thieves. If you are a newbie, just say that you have just been chosen]
Professional Trade: Skilled Assasin & Telepathy
Weapon: Twin Blades

Note: I'll finish this ASAP

00C: That's right....I'm here...its been a while I know..But I do so enjoy your Rps Am... :animeknow

Name: Zeddrick Kieler
Nickname: Grinning Hack
Appearance: 6 foot tall, His brown eyes shin past a matt of brown hair, done up with Gel. Rather lean in the limbs, with broad shoulders. Usually wearing whatever is clean, anime shirts, humorus ones, rarely does he wear formal attire.

Biography: Grew up in the chains of the society's middle class, he was some what jaded with an "honest living" from taking up jobs since he was 13. Starting out by just pick poketing he found the magic of the computer. He began reaching out to others on the net and found friends who had experience at hacking. He adapted his own style and was somewhat successful. Like some new hackers however he was found out and spent six months in juvinile hall, and was let out on good behavior. Is know as the grinning hack because his smile sticks out the most from everything else. He is every friendly and charismatic and of course...an experienced hacker. He was just recently found by the organization. The late administrator tracked him down after a few files had been stolen, he was immpressed and took him in.

Professional Trade: Minor pick-pocketing (the brushing upside somone while taking things unnoticed. Also skilled in system cracking and file hacking.
Weapon: ( [max 1. A pair of guns is fine. A set of daggers is fine] Heh, you read my mind Am...) Carries a pair of 20 inch blades that are kept strapted to his back waist. Not usually a weapons user but the former administrator adviced the use of weapons in dire situations.

Name: Amaya Zhou
Nickname: Solitude
Appearance: [IMG]http://shounen.ru/img/robin.gif[/IMG]
Biography: Her nickname came from her love of being alone and sitting silently. She is mute.
She was sold to a thief at a young age after being sold by her parents at a young age because she was mute. He trained her in theft. She was found whilst trying to rob a member of LeMarcs guild.Seeing she had some skill, they bought her off the theif and trained her in the Guild of theives. Due to her skill and stealth she is often used for burgalary.
Professional Trade: Pickpocketing and sometimes burgalary.
Weapon: A set of daggers.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][FONT=Arial Narrow]Name: Edel Hawke

Nickname: The Charmer (or Charming)

Appearance: [URL=http://www.wizards.com/d20modern/images/d20m_gallery/610_088190_12.jpg]The one with the shades[/URL] Edel is often dressed in a very fashionable manner. He loves looking good, but can get down and dirty with the rest of the members when necessary.

Biography: Edel was always told that he was one of the fastest and most charming talkers that people had ever met. He has the uncanny ability of gaining the trust and respect of just about anyone, which makes him a very well connected man. He had used his fast-talk and witty mind to outfox and con quite a # of people while getting through college, and had been working on a job when he had run into the Guild. The members, impressed with his abilities, were quick to offer him a job, and this, coupled with his extensive self-defense knowledge and underworld contacts have made him quite the valuable member ever since.

Profeesional Trade: Edel is the Guilds most well connected contact. Not only is he the one who usually does the digging, finding out the history and anything else useful for a job, but his connections with the underworld keep him well informed as to whats going on in the dangerous occupation he and his friends partake in. He's also one great smooth-talker and fast-wit, making him one of the best con-artists in the group.

Weapons: "[URL=http://www.greyeagletrader.com/files/575cane.jpg]Sword Cane[/URL]" , "[URL=http://www.wizards.com/d20modern/images/wl_gallery/78457.jpg]pistol, but with skeleton grip[/URL]" The best weapon is the one that usually isn't first seen, or at least, thats what his father always told him. The cane, a family relic, holds both a small dagger and a longsword, both which Edel knows how to use more than adequately. The gun, while also equally dangerous in his hands, is mostly for show, as he's usually patted down and its taken away. The sword always passes the inspection.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[COLOR=#B33D79][SIZE=1][b]Name:[/b] Raison Stellvia
[b]Nickname:[/b] Sniper
[b]Age:[/b] 21
[b]Gender:[/b] Female
[b]Appearance:[/b]
Raison stands a good 5?8? tall and is known for her sleek black sneaksuits. She's sure to be unarmed when not on the field; a preference she had ever since she started working for the Society.
[b]Biography:[/b]
Her art she learned from her mother, a former member of the LeMarc Society, while her nurse was an explosives expert. While kids of her age trained in academic and sports clubs after school, her list of extracurricular activities included weapons training and Explosives 101. She was inducted into the Society at the age of 16 after successfully retrieving an [i]atef[/i] from the Museum of Alexandria.
[b]Professional Trade:[/b]
As her callsign implies, sniping is Raison?s forte. Extreme patience and first-rate shooting skills are her best qualities, prime assets for anyone in her trade. Her sniping services are rarely employed so she uses her slack time to modify her teammates? equipment.
[b]Weapon:[/b]
A customized rifle nicknamed Dante?. It is lightweight, compact, and easy to disassemble; perfect for snipers on the go! She?s also pretty good in streetfighting, effectively covering both long-range and close quarters combat.

[b]OOC:[/b] Do tell [i]us[/i] if we needsss to have wordsses changed.
[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=black][b]OOC: [/b]I'm not sure if my Bio is what you were looking for, but let me know if any changes are to be made.[/color][/size][/font]

[color=navy][font=Verdana][size=2][b]Name: [/b]Lai Rumiko[/size][/font][/color]
[color=navy][font=Verdana][size=2]
[b]Nickname: [/b]Chiméiteki, or just Chi for short.[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Age: [/b]22[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Gender: [/b]Female[/size][/font][/color]
[b]Appearance: [/b][/size][/font][url="http://img91.exs.cx/img91/4927/ai9yl.jpg"][font=Verdana][size=2]Here[/size][/font][/url][font=Verdana][size=2], her boots are normal length and her shirt and pants are longer so it covers her.[/size][/font][/color]
[font=Verdana][size=2][b]Biography: [/b][/size][/font][font=Verdana][size=2][color=navy]When Lai was young, her mother was killed by an opposing group of assassins to the one that her father was in charge of. Her father had gotten very upset and fell into a state of depression that lasted for two months. When he emerged, he immediately begun to enroll Lai into all of the martial arts courses he could find and weapon classes. Lai didn?t really enjoy them but obeyed for her father?s sake, but she was reluctant when he actually offered her a top position in his assassination group. But she continued to obey, not wanting to anger her father or get on his bad side. But she always felt a great sadness every time she took a life, as she saw the crimson blood spill from the body.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=navy]That was how Lai got her nickname, because after she started her job as an assassin, rumors started to float around that the mysterious killer was a female, beautiful, but deadly. And being translated from Japanese, Chiméiteki means ?deadly?, and people stuck to that, though no one had actually seen her.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=2][color=navy]One day after her father had ordered her to kill another person, she?d had enough and didn?t return back to the base after, instead she had taken a small bag of belongings and left, dropping into the city below to be caught up in the hustle and bustle so she wouldn?t be found. Her father sent out people to look for her, and Lai continued to be hidden, always on the move and not staying in the same place. She soon didn?t have enough money and started to learn how to steal so she would have enough funds to continue her life. [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2][color=navy]Lai kept her skills fine tuned, adding the new skill of stealing to the list. One day when she tried to steal from someone, they whirled around and caught her, which had never happened before. They praised her for her skills and invited her to become a member of a thief guild called the Secret Society of Le Marc where she could improve her thieving skills. Lai accepted quickly, hoping she wouldn?t be found by her father.[/color][/size][/font]
[/size][/font][/color][color=navy]
[font=Verdana][size=2][b]Professional Trade: [/b]Lai is a skilled assassin and knows all the forms of martial arts and is flexible from that training.[/size][/font]
[font=Verdana][size=2]
[b]Weapon:[/b] Besides her skill in the martial arts, she carries a pair of [url="http://img209.exs.cx/img209/9176/jerichoall9ot.jpg"]guns[/url] that she carries in holsters (the ones in the top right corner)[/size][/font][/color]

• 2 weeks later...
[SIZE=1][COLOR=DarkSlateGray]Name: Michael Crest
Nickname: Ice
Nationality: American
Professional Trades: The Transporter...The Cleaner(Hitman)

Transport:
A Silver BMW 3 Series Coupé...customized of course with NOS and other ''special'' items with tinted windows and a full bullet proof window and body job. However he prefers to use it only on missions. In a casual day, he simply takes a cab or train, or just simply steals his means of transportation...

Weapons: Two 9mm automatic pistols with duel daggers to his side.

Appearance: (see attachment)
With silky, soft black hair covering his blue-hazel eyes...Ice looks young for his age. Standing about 6foot; he is musclar but toned from his days in the army. He wears two silver rings...one on his left ring finger (college wedding ring) and one on his right pointer finger (family ring) as well as a silver earing in his left ear. He usually wears casual clothing; however on missions it is of course all black which is usually a tight black shirt with baggy black cargo pants and his white trench coat.

Personality:
Ice is both wise and intellegent. In everything he does; it is always very precise without fault. Despite how strong-willed he is...he choses a life of humility. Although he isn't the boss, he holds a high respect in the group. His leadership is undenyable...but his loyalty is unflinching. With that he is very protective of everyone in the secret society, taking them in as his own...the majority of the time being a friendly, gentle soul; but in heated times...he is a scary sight to see in battle. He is a gifted theif, viewing the world as ''his playground.'' He's also an on and off smoker...depending on his mood.

Biography:
Throughout his entire life...Michael has always been moving; always active in whatever he has done. He was raised in a very simple and stable home. His father was a commander of the Florida based navy; while his mother was a full-time mother. All throughout school he got good grades as well as playing football and basketball through college. He had many connections in school making him a very prominant student...spreading his influence all over. Everything was perfect...with him on his high pedistal above the rest.

Until one day his wife of two years died of bone cancer in his senior year from Miami University; her name was Alev. He blamed himself and decided to leave his entire life; leaving for the army...he was 23 at this time. For 2 years he was in the special forces; learning the dark arts of combat and infiltration, becoming highly trained...making many connections and contacts around the world. But yet again, Michael was dissapointed in seeing the corruption in the system. His fellow comardes dying for a cause that was not their own.

So he feel off the grid...not wanting to be in the ''spotlight'' any longer. He wanted to live his own life...to get away from the petty complications of life. Over time he found the art and precision; as well as the challenge of life of the theif. To live life by a certain code...but disconnected from the rest of society. At first he was a simple transporter for ''back ally'' deals and jobs. Then as he gained more and more of a name for himself...he was the guy all up and down the California coast line. And whenever something went down badly...he always cleaned up the mess. Whether to massacre the police or aposing force, to take a certain individual out, bodyguard...he did the ''dirty'' work, earning him the name Ice.

A two years before Ethane Le Marc's death...Ethane had invited Michael to join the Secret Society. Michael only met Selene for only a moment. He looked at the group as his family now...for his parents and relatives were alll dead. And his life in America over...as if he were a ghost. A ghost which the government trained him to be.

However, since he has been gone for several years...the society and its members have changed due to Selene's leadership now due to her fathers death. Michael has finally come back from his duties elsewhere around the world...and has again joined the Secret Society. [/COLOR] [/SIZE]

(Sorry for coming in so late...hopefully it all works out)