OtakuBoards

Lament of the Lamb

marking time

Hight school kid becomes sick and finds out about a family curse that has gone down through the generations. Pretty much vampireism. There is alot of good emotion to be had from this manga. Things that show emotion very well are my favorate types of anime/manga and even movies. Plus the protagonist questions his existance which i have stated before Is something that draws me to a manga.

If not for that, the art is very good and that is always a plus.

[color=darkblue]Welcome to OB. ^^

Firstof all, I'd like to say that the way that you started off this topic was in no way acceptable. Working what you did in your second post would be more appropriate. Try to keep that in mind in the future. ^^[/color]

[QUOTE=marking time]Am I not the only one here that LOVES this Manga?
I love it so much.[/QUOTE]

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue]I started reading this when it first came out. I'm incredibly thankful I didn't waste my money on it.

The storyline itself is one of the slowest I've seen yet and is fairly dry.

The art is sketchy, inconsistant, and isn't that good to begin with.

I picked up the first volume and after reading the discription, seeing the front, and thinking that it actually had a decent name, I read it. I was dissapointed too.

I've continued reading it when I stop by the bookstore and have read up to the fourth volume in hopes that the story will speed up a bit and improve with time. It really hasn't.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

I have never had a problem with slow moving storylines. Haibane Renmei for example could be considered an anime with a slow moving story line. I really enjoyed this anime. Though slow moving i still find it well done. and if this is anything like Haibane Renmei, which it is not I mean story movement wise, It will be amazing in the second half.

[quote name='marking time']I have never had a problem with slow moving storylines. Haibane Renmei for example could be considered an anime with a slow moving story line. I really enjoyed this anime. Though slow moving i still find it well done. and if this is anything like Haibane Renmei, which it is not I mean story movement wise, It will be amazing in the second half.[/quote]

[FONT=Century Gothic][COLOR=DeepSkyBlue][SIZE=1]I liked Haibane Renmei, and slow storylines don't always bother me. It's how dry the story is. But like I said, I will keep reading it, because it really does have a chance at getting better as a story.[/FONT][/COLOR][/SIZE]