Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i will put my future car that i am going to buy from my brother when i turn 16. the pics have my brother in them but oh well. his car is really nice. i think it is way better than those posted on here. you have to like the firebird. tell me if the pic doesn't work.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lotus [/i]
[B]Here is my future car after I get my licence. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Aww *is jealous* I want a Honda! I have a picture of my car here...not a good one...but I'll post a good one later ;)[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]*Kills Justin and steals his truck* Aww, look how it matches my Subaru![/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
Grrr....I think not! *Chops BG in the back of the neck and steals my truck back, and BG's car with it* Heh, don't ever mess with the Masta! I'm sorry, your pretty but not as pretty as my truck. I loves my truck :love: ...

-Justin

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...