OtakuBoards

Cars

Navi

These two cars are nice.

VW Jetta 2002:
[url]http://www.vw.com/art/jetta/row_07_08_09_10_carbot.jpg[/url]

Toyota Echo 2002:
[url]http://toyota.com/images/shop/vehicles/echo/main/ph_echo_main_tl.gif[/url]

Compact. Cute. The front of both looks like it was smashed and everything went to the back. Ah well.

Helloooo Christmas list.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Squashed Snail [/i]
[B]Holdens are better, way better. But that Toyota looks good. [/B][/QUOTE]

You like the Barina swing? [url]http://hawkesburyvalleyholden.com.au/images/barina_4d_front.jpg[/url] =)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1]Nah, you want some real cars...

[URL=http://www.hsv.com.au]Holden Special Vehicles (HSV)[/URL]

or...[URL=http://www.ford.com.au/FTE]Ford Tickford Experience (FTE)[/URL] [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
hah. my other friend told me to check out hsv.com.au hes likes commodores i guess. im not into that low thing...

[B][color=crimson][size=1]Nah, you want some real cars...

[URL=http://www.hsv.com.au]Holden Special Vehicles (HSV)[/URL]

or...[URL=http://www.ford.com.au]Ford Tickford Experience (FTE)[/URL] [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ford.........ugh!..............They look like a toad, and they're made out plastic and held together with sticky tape! ....hehe.....

Fords suck. Holdens could beat them any day! And just a bit of history here:

Holdens won Australian Touring Car Championships: 24 times
Fords won Australian Touring Car Championships: 4 times

HAHAHA!!!!!

i put a down on a 99 mitsubishi eclipse 3000 gt 1 week and 3 days ago{pay day go figure}best choice i made.
when it comes to classic cars though no one will beat the good ol shelby cobra gt 500.
i however like bikes alot more though even though i have only ridden dirt bikes maybe when my car is paid off i will get one{yeah in 5 years when its paid off}

[B]

Ford.........ugh!..............They look like a toad, and they're made out plastic and held together with sticky tape! ....hehe.....

Fords suck. Holdens could beat them any day! And just a bit of history here:

Holdens won Australian Touring Car Championships: 24 times
Fords won Australian Touring Car Championships: 4 times

HAHAHA!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Uh yeah...but man, you have no understanding of Holden/Ford at all.

The cars on the racetrack (by rule) are virtually identical. So it has nothing to do with the cars, it has to do with the drivers. Why do you think Ford is winning so much, now that Craig Lowdnes is driving for them?

This proves that it's the driver who makes the car, not the other way round.

The AU Falcon's design is far more edgy and modern than the Commodore...which is starting to look like a fat tub of soap lol.

Having said that, I'm a fence sitter. I love both Holden and Ford. But you gotta get your history right...Ford are essentially the more "Aussie" car...because the Commodore's underpinnings are shared with the Opel Omega platform (German Commodore equivalent).

The AU is also technically superior in a number of areas, including handling, suspension system, braking system and safety technology.

Although finally HSV is really going wild...the Maloo Concept shown at Sydney Motor Show 2001 was awesome. I hope they build it.

And Navi, these cars are far from ordinary...think about it. In the worldwide context, they are more rare than Ferrari or Lamborghini (and much higher quality...the Italians have pretty cars, but they fall apart very quick).

The HSV and Tickford motor cars are also becoming incredibly popular among the hardcore audience in Britain. People are falling over themselves to buy them.

So you just gotta keep everything in perspective ;)[/color][/size]

i think i will save my money a littel linger and get a better car that those. *throws his computer in the trash* i hate crystal microsoft, they we suposed to fix my computer but in the process they made it slow down a Lot. it took about a minute to load up the otaku homepage. it use to tkae like 15 seconds. i hate cms (crystal microsoft). by the way i woudl just get a classic car that was in bad condition and fix it. 69 t-top corvet with a 454 big block. i would like that car. be spinning some tires in that.

[B]

[color=crimson][size=1]Uh yeah...but man, you have no understanding of Holden/Ford at all.

The cars on the racetrack (by rule) are virtually identical. So it has nothing to do with the cars, it has to do with the drivers. Why do you think Ford is winning so much, now that Craig Lowdnes is driving for them?

This proves that it's the driver who makes the car, not the other way round.

The AU Falcon's design is far more edgy and modern than the Commodore...which is starting to look like a fat tub of soap lol.

Having said that, I'm a fence sitter. I love both Holden and Ford. But you gotta get your history right...Ford are essentially the more "Aussie" car...because the Commodore's underpinnings are shared with the Opel Omega platform (German Commodore equivalent).

The AU is also technically superior in a number of areas, including handling, suspension system, braking system and safety technology.

Although finally HSV is really going wild...the Maloo Concept shown at Sydney Motor Show 2001 was awesome. I hope they build it.

And Navi, these cars are far from ordinary...think about it. In the worldwide context, they are more rare than Ferrari or Lamborghini (and much higher quality...the Italians have pretty cars, but they fall apart very quick).

The HSV and Tickford motor cars are also becoming incredibly popular among the hardcore audience in Britain. People are falling over themselves to buy them.

So you just gotta keep everything in perspective ;)[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I know. I'm not too good on the history, but I know about the racing :D

Just not to sound like an @******, but when Lownds was driving with Holden, he nearly won every race, and he has only won his only championship with Holden.

Yeah, Lownds has had an impact on Ford, and it does kind of depend on the driver. But Lownds has only won 1 race with Ford, compared to his stunning 55 races won with Holden!

The Ford is good on handling and smooth running, to me.But the only good Ford that I have enjoyed driving in, my dad driving of course, is the original Ford Falcon.

When I grow up, I'm definately going to buy me one of those gold Tiger SS Commodore or a Holden Monaro. They are the best :)

[B]

I know. I'm not too good on the history, but I know about the racing :D

Just not to sound like an @******, but when Lownds was driving with Holden, he nearly won every race, and he has only won his only championship with Holden.

Yeah, Lownds has had an impact on Ford, and it does kind of depend on the driver. But Lownds has only won 1 race with Ford, compared to his stunning 55 races won with Holden!

The Ford is good on handling and smooth running, to me.But the only good Ford that I have enjoyed driving in, my dad driving of course, is the original Ford Falcon.

When I grow up, I'm definately going to buy me one of those gold Tiger SS Commodore or a Holden Monaro. They are the best :) [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Yeah, but bear in mind that Lowdnes has had many more races with Holden than with Ford and thus, it makes sense for him to win more with Holden.

I've always said that Ford should get some new drivers in...half of their drivers suck.

Most people in Australia who are pro-Holden or pro-Ford have no idea why they are...you ask "Why do you like Holdens?" and they're always like.."Uhh, cuz they're cool".

The current Falcon is the most advanced of any before, and it's significantly better than the VX commodore in my opinion.

Having said that, the VX Commodore is awesome. A friend of mine has an orange SS and it's much more refined than the VT.

So as you can see, I like both types of cars. I can appreciate the good and bad points of both.[/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]audi all the way.

&, sorry james, but i will never buy another ford. i had one once when i was sixteen & it was the absolute worst car in the history of the universe, & i am not joking about that one bit. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Yeah, but I'm not talking about some American Ford bomb...I'm talking about a $60K sportscar designed and built by Ford Australia.

There's a big difference. :)[/color][/size]

[B]ahh.. that explains it. so i need not go into the details of what was wrong w/ it, even though they are hilarious (in retrospect). [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Well, I mean...every car company has good and bad cars. Ford has some amazing cars (Mustang, for example) and some really crappy ol' trucks...it just depends what you're talking about specifically.

You were absolutely right about Audi though. I love Audi...their level of quality, design and everything else is unsurpassed...their cars are beautiful :)

Ah, there we are...we agree on something. lol ;)[/color][/size]

[B]it's a miracle. i'll never forget this day. :eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]Yeah, who'd imagine we'd agree on [b]cars[/b] of all things?

Oh well. I'm taking what I can get. lol ;)[/color][/size]