OtakuBoards

manga comp

Coltonw911

Other than the fact that there isn't enough information for everyone else to go on, I'll give you a random suggestion.

Try a style that completely relies on belts. Other than the usual belt on the waist, try putting a belt on every rim of the clothing: like cuffs. Maybe a belt on the wrist or one holding up the hair. Try it! You might like the results!

Guest Evil_Hikari
well, who are you characters??? i could probably give you an idea if you can tell me who the characters are and what their personality is like... :catgirl:

Clothes? Hmmmmm...

For a guy character: A blue bagy shirt tucked into a black pair of high waters, with 3 dropey belts around the waist, some Zori (jappines sandels) A sword on his back and, belt over his left shoulder. Oh and some bandeges on his right arm. That would be what I would put on a guy.

For a gril character: A red button up tank top with black shorts (not to long not to short) Bandeges replacing her socks she is also has sandels on, a dagger on her right side, and a head band. Oh and fingerless gloves.

Well if you want something diffrent then that go on and ask! I hope my stuff is good for you!!! :animeswea

For a girl: A womans ninja robe with tie around belt ( the knot in the back ) knives in one pocket and a short sword running on the back of her waist. bandages on one hand up to her elbow and on the other arm a black fingerless glove running to her elbow.

For a boy; A traditional samurai kimono and two swords on his waist. Gauntlets on his hands and a scar running down his chest. with the sandels and a Japanese symbol for dragon on the back of his kimono.

that's just me though. I have a folder full of ideas so just ask :D