Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Rp your faverite Anime/manga characters!!!


Recommended Posts

Guest Shippoe
Posted
:catgirl: (RULES) :catgirl:
1) Choose to either be a real character or make one up.
2)Have fun here thats all I ask of you ppl.
Posted
[QUOTE=Shippoe]:catgirl: (RULES) :catgirl:
1) Choose to either be a real character or make one up.
2)Have fun here thats all I ask of you ppl.[/QUOTE]
[COLOR=DarkRed]Wow, that's a tough one. i think i'll just list my fav anime/character from it.

Bebop/Radical Edward :D

Evangelion/Asuka (she actually brings light to the series)

Trigun/Wolfwood (but Vash rocks to, lol)

Hellsing/while i have a deep obsesion with vampires, i'll have to go with Walter on this one. Angel of Death is unstopable!

Ninja Scroll/ Jubei kicks a**

X (and tokyo babylon for that matter)/Subaru Summeragi

Rurouni Kenshin/Sanoske

Naruto/Kakashi

i'll think of more later...[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE=Shippoe]:catgirl: (RULES) :catgirl:
1) Choose to either be a real character or make one up.
2)Have fun here thats all I ask of you ppl.[/QUOTE]

Can you maybe explain this in more depth? I don't know what you mean by this because it sounds suspiciosly like what would go in the Arena.
Posted
RPG sign-ups belong in the Adventure Inn, a sub-forum of the Adventure Square. Before posting there, I advise you to read Arcadia's [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=44318][u]Adventure Square Basics[/u][/url] thread, which does a superb job of explaining how RPGs work around here. As she mentions, all RPGs must include a well-thought-out backstory (and good post quality definitely helps). It's also important to keep in mind that RPG sign-ups--as well as the actual RPG threads--need to be properly rated. Arcadia's sticky topic describes OB's rating system in detail, so hopefully you won't have any problem getting into the swing of things.

If you have any questions, feel free to private message me or one of the Arena moderators. Thanks!

Thread closed.

~Dagger~
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...