OtakuBoards

Sabbath Productions

Guest Sean

[COLOR=DarkRed]Welcome to Sabbath Productions? Underground, if you wish to ask any questions then please direct them this way. Or, not as desireable, to my inbox, but all questions will be happily taken here.

At Sabbath Productions we will be making our own Final Fantasy. Our two main points to look at are Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy IX. These should be your focuses when you are posting. But I'm adapting the Chapter System into SP?. Please check here if you are the next person to post.

I need long, detailed posts, and you'll have anything from a week to just less than a a motnh to come up with a good quality, detailed post.[/COLOR]

[b]Next Post[/b]: [U]Free For All[/U]**

[COLOR=DarkRed]As simple as that. I'll also send the person who has to post next a PM to warn them that they are up to post. Please take your time posting, and have them full of the quality I expect from all of you.

Please check bach here to see who has to post, and to ask any questions. First Chapter will be up in around an hours time in the Square. Thank You.

**My net is being annoying lately, so now I have to announce that anyone can post whenever they want until I get this sorted**[/COLOR]

[SIZE=1]Wait... a [B][I]month[/I][/B] to post? I'm guessing things would die if that happened. Why not shorten the max-time to around a week? I'm sure that's enough time to post something quality. And with all the attention to detail, I'll work hard to make sure I don't screw things up for everyone.

Good luck with it![/SIZE]

[color=navy]Hmm, that's interesting, up to a month to post? Oh well, I guess you'ev thought this out so I'll go along with it. Will I be the one to post after JJRiddler? If so, I hope he posts fast, I wanna get this thing moving, I'm oh so excited ^_^.

~Sakura[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=DarkRed]One month. But if it takes you that long to make the post, then I want to see it shine through. I think that's fair enough, if you're using the time to slack off from writing then well...[i]bad things will happen[/i] *sweet smile*

And yes Sakura, you are next, followed by Retribution. If I feel this RP is going too slow I will put down the ammount of time allocated. But as said before, if you do take a month to post. Make sure it shows.

[b]EDIT[/b]: JJ has posted, now it's Sakura's turn. And I'm cutting the post time down to a week and a half. That's how long you get to post. Remember it.[/COLOR]

[color=Navy]Well I've done my post now, I hope its alright with everyone, but if not you can let me know, PM or MSN is fine with me, whichever really, because I have the three of you on my MSN list.

Sorry if it was short because I don't know what you have planned for the RP, Treno.

And I was talking with JJRiddler tonight (for me anyways) and I was wondering how you're going to bring the other four characters into this. Have you got this all planned already? JJ's idea is like the regular Final Fantasys where you meet up with them along the way or something. I don't have a theory but was extremely curious.

This post is also so you don't have to delete your other post and re-post it ^_~.

[b]~Sakura[/b]
[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
[COLOR=DarkRed]Thanks ^__^

For your question about adapting the other characters. It will be in some ways, I needed somewhere to adapt them in from, and you've provided me with the perfect oppurtunity to add them in so the group is whole.

After Trib's post I'll post, I'll start the new chapter as we make our way to the Research Lab. So sorry if I cut someone from posting because I need to start a new chapter. So after my post it shall be JJ, then Sakura, then again Trib.

So, Trib, you're up![/COLOR]

Ok, since my net is being annoying ,you can all post whenever uou wish until my net is sorted. [B]Free For All![/B]

[color=Navy]Yeah, I agree with what Retri said. I really wanna post in this thing but yeah, I think its best if you direct us, or else we may go off track to somewhere that you weren't prepared for.

That's my short little input, hope your 'net gets fixed,

~Sakura
[/color]

[Color=DarkBlue][Size=1]*whistles innocently*

I just thought I'd keep the thread up, and all the while, moves us along a bit.

If Treno trusts enough to initiate free for all, then why don't we take advantage of it? He obviously trusts us enough, right Treno?

But maybe, it's just me.[/size][/color]

[SIZE=1]JJ, your sig rawks, but that's aside from the point... (Did Ozy or Naruto make that?)

I guess you're right. He did give us a free-for-all session on the posts. But even still, let's not jump the gun too far. We should take the action bit-by-bit, because I hate it when someone else rushes everyone else into a scene and I can't do something I wanted to.

I'm a big wuss, so if someone else could initiate the action that'd be awesome. Come to think of it... Sakura, you might have to do it, since JJ just posted and I don't want to.[/SIZE]

[COLOR=DarkRed]Don't worry people. If it gets too off-track, like someone leaving the country >>;; then I'll re-direct everyone in Chapter 2. But don't worry about it, just post what you think you need to. Oh, and I'm going to allow FireMage and Kitty in this chapter also.

I'll be notifying both by PM.[/COLOR]

[QUOTE=Treno][COLOR=DarkRed] Oh, and I'm going to allow FireMage and Kitty in this chapter also.

I'll be notifying both by PM.[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I'm hoping you'll include instructions on how to add our characters into the story lol :animeswea
I'm lost as to how I would put Satori into the story, considering she's cold hearted and prefers to work on her own, what on earth would she be doing?
I need a little direction :animeswea
That's what makes me new though lol.[/SIZE]