Kuja Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]this is a public service announcement from "theotaku" guild in neopets (has a link to [url]www.theotaku.com[/url] dont worry adam) [SIZE=7]FREE TRAINING AT THE ACADAMY TODAY (THE PLACE ON KRAWK ISLAND) FOR ALL NEOPETS!!!![/SIZE] (under level 40) it will end at midnight PST again that is from "theotaku" guild (see sig for link) we also give a codestone away every other week :) when we hit 21 memebers it will be weekly, and a fairy once a month :) have a nice day this now ends our public service announcement :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Sara Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i] [B][SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]this is a public service announcement from "theotaku" guild in neopets (has a link to [url]www.theotaku.com[/url] dont worry adam) [SIZE=7]FREE TRAINING AT THE ACADAMY TODAY (THE PLACE ON KRAWK ISLAND) FOR ALL NEOPETS!!!![/SIZE] (under level 40) it will end at midnight PST again that is from "theotaku" guild (see sig for link) we also give a codestone away every other week :) when we hit 21 memebers it will be weekly, and a fairy once a month :) have a nice day this now ends our[/COLOR][/SIZE] [/B] [size=2]spam cleverly disguised as a [/size][B][SIZE=3][COLOR=crimson]public service announcement :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] [FONT=century gothic]Heh..couldn't resist, Kuja. Anyway, I had a neopet a few months ago.... I think it's dead by now... [Do neopets die?] [/FONT]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B] [FONT=century gothic]Anyway, I had a neopet a few months ago.... I think it's dead by now... [Do neopets die?] [/FONT] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=limegreen]No, they never die. Their status will say, "dying," though... Kuja, my guild spanks yours...[/COLOR]
PiroMunkie Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 [SIZE=1]I had a neopet once, but my computer couldnt do anything to make it better cause it was so cheap of a computer. I havn't been there since.[/SIZE]
Guest Posted November 15, 2001 Posted November 15, 2001 I did neopets for a couple of months then i quit.... Cuz it got boring.
Guest Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 Ok that post just seems,well how do I say this........Stupid? [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B] [COLOR=limegreen]No, they never die. Their status will say, "dying," though... Kuja, my guild spanks yours...[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] Anywho how come they never died? I swear i've been waiting for a year and the damn thing won't rest in peace!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now