OtakuBoards

Angels Must Die [M-LVS]

demonchild781

I'm going to be opening sign ups once again due to the fact that I have lost a few much needed characters and still need another to be filled. If these characters aren't taken then I will allow already signed up rpers to take them (or myself if needed...I hope to god not.) I need dedicated players since this rpg will be basd around character development and tends to move slowly with the action.

These are the characters I need:

[COLOR=Red][CENTER]Aries: the ram
Where they'll be found: Rio
Order: Second
- Planet: Mars: passion
- fire
- cardinal
-pulling the strings
Color: Red
- male
- action, ego, will, aggression
Animals: tiger, loin, badger, alligator
Ruby -- repel poisons, vitality, courage[/CENTER][/COLOR]

[CENTER][COLOR=Navy]Pisces: the fish
Where they'll be found: Morocco
Order: fifth
- Planet: Jupiter: Luck/Neptune: Illusion
- water
- mutable
- helping others
Color: Blue
- male/female
- emotion calming, tranquility, loyalty, hope
Animals: bluejay, giraffe, donkey
Sapphire -- prophecy[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Sign Sheet:

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Age: (give what you appear to be and then how old your soul is. Don't make your soul age crazy please)
Appearance: (pictures or detailed describtion)
Race: (Which zodiac)
Position: (loyal or not to "God" and why you are)
Power: (keep this very limited...say 2 for now try to keep your power related to your sign and color)
Morph: (please choose an animal from the list under ur sign and give me a picture)
Weapon: (this can range from guns to ancient weaponary, but limit it to 2 or 3. nothing too out there please. remember mordern day.)
Bio: (give me some background information on your character. can be short or long, but remember that I'm judging the sign ups so not every one will make it.)

PM me with any questions. Thank you.

[FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=2][COLOR=DarkRed][B]Name[/B]: Karizmasophie (Kariz)

[B]Height[/B]: 5? 5?

[B]Weight[/B]:120

[B]Age[/B]: 25 (soul 145)

[B]Appearance[/B]:
[IMG]http://www.latin-internet.com/Photos/2437-Radarany-01K.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Race[/B]: Aries

[B]Position[/B]: neutral because of the two dif. religious influences on her life, Buddhism from her grandmother and Christianity from her father. She believes there?s something out there, she?s just not sure what. * Believes in balance in nature.

[B]Power[/B]: can control and start fires with her eyes or with her hands. Also can create and direct heat without flame.

[B]Morph[/B]: tiger
[IMG]http://www.worldwildlife.org/tigers/images/index.jpg[/IMG]

[B]Weapons[/B]: 9.38in (blade) Jungle Commander Bowie, 13 3/8" (blade) Jungle Khukri Style Survival Machete and a customized (for humidity) .40 s&w

[B]Bio[/B]: grew up on the beach near the city of Rio de Janeiro in South America with her ?Pai? (father), three brothers (one older, two younger), and her ?Avó? (grandmother). Her mother had died in a boating accident when she was 7.

Her pai raised her like the boys, so she grew up beautiful and strong. She played soccer in school and went on hunting trips with her pai and brothers in the jungles.

Her avó noticed her powers before she did, always telling her she was a blessed child. When Kariz turned sixteen, Avó gave her a raw-cut ruby pendent the size of a quarter, telling her it would bring her luck and never to remove it.

Once while wondering the city after dark, a strange man attempted to rape Kariz. His hands on her wrists blistered and burned and his sleeves caught fire.

She ran home and told Avó. For the next 8 years she trained to control and embrace her gift.

While her pai and brothers didn?t understand it, they took it as a gift from God and supported her training.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

[COLOR=Navy][FONT=Times New Roman][b]Name:[/b] Zane Wyatt
[b]Height:[/b] 6' 1"
[b]Weight: [/b]85 kg
[b]Age:[/b]
Body - 27
Soul - 250
[b]Appearance:[/b] See first attachment - without the wings
[b]Race:[/b] Pisces
[b]Position:[/b] Neutral
[b]Power:[/b]

[i]1.[/i] Illusion - Zane can create any illusion. Usually he uses this for good purposes, however, sometimes, the reaction from the illusion is disasterous.

[i]2.[/i] Water Manipulation - Zane can manipulate water to his advantage. Being a doctor, he realises how important water is to the body and helps his patients using his powers.

[b]Morph:[/b] Blue-jay
[b]Weapon:[/b] Zane's sword - see second attachment
Zane's two guns - see third attachment
[b]Bio:[/b]

Zane was originally born in England. There he grew up a peaceful and calm child. Nothing much seemed to bother him. All the way through primary school and through high-school, Zane was the mediator - the cool, calm and collected guy. He was very popular with the ladies and had a great many friends, both male and female. Throughout his compulsory schooling life, Zane worked hard and received very good grades.

At his graduation, Zane was the one who made the farewell speech for the departing seniors. He wove his words around the audience and captivated them, causing most to break down into tears. Unknown to him, that was the first time he used his power of creating illusions.

Continuing on, Zane was granted a scholarship in Cambridge with aspirations of becoming a doctor. Ever since he was small, he wanted to help people and creatures. If ever he saw an injured bird or small animal, he would pick it up, take it home and care for it until it was well enough to fend for itself again.

Five years later, Zane completed his degree with Honours ahead of scheduled time. He worked very hard, his passion for helping people growing. After graduating at the top of his class, he moved to Morocco where there was an abundance of work with the poor and needy. He has been living there ever since.[/COLOR][/FONT]