Japan Posted March 19, 2005 Posted March 19, 2005 [COLOR=Navy]As some of you may know, I'm a big Lulu fan. (FFX) I was playing in photo shop the past few weeks, and this is what came of it. This first one is of a really good cosplayer, and the backround image is of Devil May Cry 3. Talk about mixing your games, lol. [IMG]http://www.maj.com/gallery/Japan86/Random-Stuff/lulu.jpg[/IMG] This is of the same cosplayer, but I played with several different effects. [IMG]http://www.maj.com/gallery/Japan86/Random-Stuff/lulu_lulu.jpg[/IMG] I made this banner from one of Juu's pictures. The orginal image can be found [URL=http://www.deviantart.com/view/12479489/]here[/URL] [IMG]http://www.maj.com/gallery/Japan86/Random-Stuff/i_stare_into_your_soul_by_japan86.bmp[/IMG] My current banner [IMG]http://www.maj.com/gallery/Japan86/Random-Stuff/japan-banner2.jpg[/IMG] My welcome banner for my myotaku. [IMG]http://www.maj.com/gallery/Japan86/Random-Stuff/japan86-intro.jpg[/IMG] Please post and tell me what you think.[/COLOR]
Panda Posted March 19, 2005 Posted March 19, 2005 Very nice Photoshop work. My only suggestion would be for the first image. The Lulu image seems like the edges are a bit jagged. Try using the smudge tool lightly around the edges to give it a softer look. I am sure there are others who are far more wise in the ways of Photoshop to give more detailed helpful hints. I like your work. The changes you made with Juu's photo is a major change from the original image. I really like the mosaic treatment of it. Great job with the images. :D
Lord Dante Posted March 23, 2005 Posted March 23, 2005 bah. your artwork is quite exemplary. i don't quite get the mosaiac like one, but there you go... >.< this is another example of why photoshop is better than paint shop pro *kicks hard drive... stupid PSP* awesome artworks
Japan Posted March 26, 2005 Author Posted March 26, 2005 [COLOR=Navy]Thanks for the replies guys. Please do keep them coming because here are some more. This first one is a banner that I made for China. [IMG]http://www.maj.com/gallery/Japan86/Random-Stuff/china-banner.jpg[/IMG] This second one is of Hikaru and Sai from Hikaru No Go. They are Cosplayers of course. I played with some of the different effects. [IMG]http://www.maj.com/gallery/Japan86/Random-Stuff/hikago4.jpg[/IMG] Please tell me what you think. ^_^[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now