Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Angels that are left and their possible locations:

[FONT=Arial Narrow][SIZE=2][COLOR=RoyalBlue][CENTER]Adoil -- No one knows (Hand of God)
Camael -- Italy in the house of the Pope (He Who Sees God)
Haziel -- Russia, Moscow (Glory of God)
Israfel -- South Africa (Burning One of God)
Jeremiel -- China some where (Mercy)
Ketheriel -- Israel some where (Crown)
Nahaliel -- Colorado near the grand canyon (Valley)
Oriel -- Germany some where (Light)
Raphael -- Spain some where (Has Healed) *Reoan's next target*
Sartael -- Japan some where (God's Side)[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

There ya go Kairi.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Oh yeah, at the end of my post I was supposed to give props to Demonchild for helping me with my post. Just needed to give a special thanks to her. :animeswea Sorry for not posting it then, I was kinda rushed for time :animeblus
  • 5 weeks later...
Posted
[FONT=Arial Narrow]Hey every one, sorry its been awhile. Just move from New York to Calornia and still trying to get settled.

The WWIII has been almost completely stopped now, but there are some riots still about. I would like for all the Zodiac to finally meet up and start on their way to stop Reoan/Kraven's followers or whatever side the specific character is on. I'd like to see some conflict and/or love interest start up. Can't have a story without some of that, ya know ;)

Well I hope some of our less frequent posters start writing more. That's all for now.

DC[/FONT]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Kairi is in transistion at the moment I believe? I've had to hault Apostate Redemption as well since he was the right-hand man in the creation of it. I'm sure he'll be back when things settle down. Until then we'll have to do without.

By the way Reiku, the "Kamikaze guy" in your sig is actually Kamuro, the character in my own lol.[/SIZE]
Posted
[FONT=Arial Narrow][CENTER]The Dukes of Hell:
Beelzebub
Satan
Leviathan
Asmodeus
Astaroth *Next Target*
Behemoth
Belial
Lucifer[/CENTER][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial Narrow][CENTER]You may side or destroy these characters, but do keep in mind that Lucifer is a played character unlike the others. This includes the remain angles, but Adoil cannot be killed as of this moment.

Angels Remaining:
Adoil -- No one knows (Hand of God)
Camael -- Italy in the house of the Pope (He Who Sees God)
Haziel -- Russia, Moscow (Glory of God)
Israfel -- South Africa (Burning One of God)
Jeremiel -- China some where (Mercy)
Ketheriel -- Israel some where (Crown)
Nahaliel -- Colorado near the grand canyon (Valley)
Oriel -- Germany some where (Light) *Next Target*
Sartael -- Japan some where (God's Side)[/CENTER][/FONT]
Posted
[size=1]Are we all heading to Germany together to find the angel, or are we splitting up? You didn't really make that too clear in your last post, DC.
[/size]
Posted
[color=gray][size=1]I was about to say that, but Fallen beat me to it. Once you've confirmed whether we're splitting or staying together, then I will make my post.[/color][/size]
Posted
[FONT=Arial Narrow]Sorry about that. I must admit, that had to have been one of my worse post ever :animenose I was kind of hoping that you guys would decide on whether to stick together or not, being that I really don't know how your characters react to each other yet. So, if you wish to split up, that's fine. If not, that's fine by me too. Once again, sorry.[/FONT]
  • 2 months later...
Posted
I noticed there is no AMD thinning time underground, so I'll put this up here.

Where the heck did everyone go??

I realize that in the summer, posting slacks off a bit. My own game died because of that ( I lost three major characters). But I had a small cast to begin with. This board has a rather large cast of what seemed to be eager players, so I'm wondering what happened to everyone.
Posted
[FONT=Arial Narrow]Hey Astdis,

Yeah, I kept losing so many characters during the run of Thinning Time that I decided to allow the second chapter of AMD to die. But I plan to start the third and final chapter some time this fall. Hope to see you back :animesmil

Thank you,
DC[/FONT]
Posted
Funny. I was waiting for someone to reply on the thread or PM me. I think it is a good idea that I dissapear from this thing, anyways. Not that many eager players for this thing after all.

I was hoping to at least get everyone together.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...