Engel Posted March 23, 2005 Posted March 23, 2005 [color=red][size=1] Earlier, in Febuary, I re-released my good old, HUGE, Guilty Gear: Rebirth of Outrage project. However, no one looked at it. I need input. Has the Gear Project really been put out of commission, or could I bring it back?[/color][/size]
Meggido Posted April 2, 2005 Posted April 2, 2005 I think I was the only one who showed interest. I like Guilty Gear but I don't think it's a well known game. That could be the real problem and why your RPG didn't get up.
Oceanborn Posted April 8, 2005 Posted April 8, 2005 [quote name='Meggido']I think I was the only one who showed interest. I like Guilty Gear but I don't think it's a well known game. That could be the real problem and why your RPG didn't get up.[/quote] Dunno... I ~love~ GG... So well... I'm in if anything... By your side XD!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now