Tozoku Posted March 24, 2005 Posted March 24, 2005 I beg you, draw [URL=http://www.freewebs.com/tozoku_oc/vaga.html]Vaga[/URL] as a cat (with cat ears and tail, that is, or any other way you choose to show that he is a kitty), please... I shall luff you for always and forever. And if you want, I can draw something for you in return. Post it here or PM me if you do, 'kay? Sankyuu!
Erika Posted March 31, 2005 Posted March 31, 2005 [size=1][font=Verdana][color=royalblue]Ok, ok. [i]Who the hell is Vaga?![/i] I definitely know you'll luff me forever and ever if I draw this for you, and I will, but I need a picture to go by first! @_@[/color][/font][/size]
Tozoku Posted April 1, 2005 Author Posted April 1, 2005 [quote name='Erika][size=1][font=Verdana][color=royalblue]Ok, ok. [i]Who the hell is Vaga?![/i] I definitely know you'll luff me forever and ever if I draw this for you, and I will, but I need a picture to go by first! @_@[/color][/font'][/size][/quote] Yay! ^^; His name is a link to his profile. It has pictures and stuff.
Erika Posted April 5, 2005 Posted April 5, 2005 [quote name='Tozoku']Yay! ^^; His name is a link to his profile. It has pictures and stuff.[/quote] [size=1][font=Verdana][color=royalblue]So he's a Member here on OB? If so, are his pictures in his banner/avvie? Erika's confuzzled. *sob* [/color][/font][/size] :animedepr
Boo Posted April 5, 2005 Posted April 5, 2005 [color=gray][size=1][url=http://www.freewebs.com/tozoku_oc/vaga.html]http://www.freewebs.com/tozoku_oc/vaga.html[/url] That is vaga. Just some character made up by someone.[/color][/size]
Tozoku Posted April 5, 2005 Author Posted April 5, 2005 [QUOTE=Boo][color=gray][size=1][url=http://www.freewebs.com/tozoku_oc/vaga.html]http://www.freewebs.com/tozoku_oc/vaga.html[/url] That is vaga. Just some character made up by someone.[/color][/size][/QUOTE] -nods- What she said.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now