Fall Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 Now I can't think of the name of the song I want. Maybe you can help me out. The song I'm thinking of goes like: "Runaway train, never commin' back" then some other words, then: "like a madman laughin' at the rain"????? Anyone know who sing this, or where I can download it?. Sorry if this doesn't help any of you. I was thinking that Jimmy Barnes sings it, but from all the music download sites I go too, it doesn't say that he sings it! Damn!
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 Soul Assylum - Run Away Train I have KaZaA, and I am sure they have several songs that can be downloaded, as it was a pretty popular song. I still enjoy listening to it from time to time. Hope this helps :D
Fall Posted November 16, 2001 Author Posted November 16, 2001 Hey man, thanx, that helps alot. Now I know the artist of it, and have that KaZaA thing. Cool! Thanx fot the help!
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 you know, that song really applies to me right now...
NorykoAngelcry Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]you know, that song really applies to me right now... [/B][/QUOTE] =( Really sorry LM . . . wish there was something I could do to help ya. . =/ And np with the music find Squashed Snail =P happy to help
Fall Posted November 16, 2001 Author Posted November 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i] [B]you know, that song really applies to me right now... [/B][/QUOTE] I'm sorry LM, wish I could help you...............actually, come too think of it, can I help you in any way?q
Lady Macaiodh Posted November 16, 2001 Posted November 16, 2001 nah, i'm straight. LOL well, you know what i mean.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now