Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Now I can't think of the name of the song I want. Maybe you can help me out. The song I'm thinking of goes like: "Runaway train, never commin' back" then some other words, then: "like a madman laughin' at the rain"????? Anyone know who sing this, or where I can download it?. Sorry if this doesn't help any of you. I was thinking that Jimmy Barnes sings it, but from all the music download sites I go too, it doesn't say that he sings it! Damn!
Posted
Soul Assylum - Run Away Train

I have KaZaA, and I am sure they have several songs that can be downloaded, as it was a pretty popular song. I still enjoy listening to it from time to time.

Hope this helps :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]you know, that song really applies to me right now... [/B][/QUOTE]

=( Really sorry LM . . . wish there was something I could do to help ya. . =/

And np with the music find Squashed Snail =P happy to help
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]you know, that song really applies to me right now... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm sorry LM, wish I could help you...............actually, come too think of it, can I help you in any way?q

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...