OtakuBoards

Weird Dreams

Ailes de Velour

[size=1]Just last night, I had the scariest dreams ever.

First, I dreamed about answering phones. Telemarketer calls [dontlaughyet], actually. Usually pick up, I just say 'um, sorry, my dad's not home right now'. But in this dream, these calls kept coming. I don't remember hearing any voices from the phone, but these calls kept coming, and I kept answering. But I was actually answering out loud. I was... half asleep, half not, I think. In the dream, I was sitting up in a white room, but in actually, I also remember being able to see my feet on the other side of my bed, and I was saying out loud 'No, sorry, he's not home right now. ...Actually, he's never home. He's never home. He's not home to answer your calls. Try again later. He's never here to answer my calls. He'll never be here to answer your calls. He'll never be home.'

Then the next dream was where I was sitting in a glass house. Completely made of glass, and I was the only one. I could see myself. I was sitting there, this glass house on a hill by the beach. And everybody was standing there. Not any individuals, just 'everybody'. Staring and staring, I could feel myself shrinking as they stared. Observing, and it was like I could feel them leeching off me - my mind and it was all slipping away. I felt like I was some museum display, and these people were discussing me and I couldn't say a word.

Third dream was of me, and I was having a conversation with myself in a mirror, but in actuallity it was like, a camera sort of thing so people would watch me at cinema. I would ask to the audience if they thought it was funny I was fat, if they thought it was funny I wasn't eating, if they thought I had a choice, if they found it was amusing I felt I was losing my mind. Then I knew there would be the occasional smart *** in the front row talking back, so I told him to shut up and to ask himself what the point of his life is and why he's not with his friends but at the pictures alone with nothing but a supersize bag of popcorn for comfort. I would talk to every person in the audience and tell them to question their lives and why they felt so important when they're nothing but another ant in a colony. Then the entire audience as a whole would venture out into the film room upstairs and see if there was, in fact, a girl with pink hair living there, and all they would find is a roll of film.

Fourth dream, or so I thought for a while, was where I arrived at school, each of my routines completed as usual, but I couldn't see anyone. I heard a few 'Hey, I like your hair - Oh, you got a haircut! - Whoa, what'd you do to your hair?'-s here and there, but it was all a blur. No individual faces. Save one - my own. I saw my own face, but no one else. Not even my best friend. I was able to see myself all morning. How I looked from the back, the front, each of my facial expressions... It was like that until I took a nap during lunch at school, and woke up. Crazy.

I'm concerned that my overdosing on diet pills by 500% within an hour yesterday had anything to do with it. I had a bunch of strange dreams two nights ago as well, and I overdosed by 400%. Upon waking up that time, I just broke down and couldn't stop crying.
[/size]

• 3 months later...
I was walking in a park when the sky went red. Then I had this sword in my hand. These people then started shouting Mu Wa Deb over and over like in Dune. Next thing I know, I'm walking up the alter about to be married to a gaint chicken. Then Harry Potter and Inuyasha barge in and kidnap the chicken! Then Hiei and Kouji come in and I marry em' both! :animesmil Then I woke up only to find my self in a pirateship with Legolas, Will Turner, and Drew. I'm in a room with three Orlando Blooms and you know what I do?! I leave!!! I think it was more of a nightmare.

[COLOR=DarkOrange]mine is very scary.....especially what happens when i woke up....i waz in this hotel with my mom on vacation or somthimg and were on the very top floor,and i looked out the window and i had a very strange feeling somthing very bad waz going to happen and sunddenly out of nowhere a big metior is heading for the earth(like how the dinousurs died)but i didn't say anything i just stood there looking at it headind toward us and then i asked my mom what we can we do and she says "nothing"....so we get out of the hotel and everyone is panicking and running and when it hits the earth i wake up....but thats not all.....here comes the scary part....the next morning when i wokeup...i heard the news and it said that a metior will hit the earth in 25years!!!!This is a true story...my dream :sleep: [/COLOR]

Well lets see the strangest dream I've had in a while was about my friends and I in the super market. We where buying chicken for some reason. Well one of my friends went to check out while my other friend and I went over to the cran game. We touch it and some how got sucked in. But you see the game was out of order and they couldn't get us out. While this was happening my friend with the chicken left. Some friend! Anyway we where stuck and there was no way out. So I came up with this idea to dress up as dollars and go through the bill slot.Where we got the costums is still unclear but this is a dream and dream don't have to make sence. So now my friend and I are in the game dressed like dollar bills. And do you know the next thing we do. Yup you guessed it, we sliped through the bill slot and out of the game. And for some reason no one cared that we looked like dollars. I think that was a funny dream. When I told my friend she got a kick out of it.

Art Master :D

i know this wil sound kind of weird, but sometimes l can force myself to have certain dreams. like there's this reacurent one where i'm in a video game (title:mideavel leader) where i'm basicaly fiting my way through all these freaky levels, like once i fought a freakin' mutant chicken boss thing(and won). :animestun

I haven't had any.. weird dreams as of lately, as in really out-of-the-ordinary dreams.

Though have you heard of that dream everyone is supposed to have, the one where you're falling? Apparently its a dream that everyone is supposed to dream, or something.

It's always been a dream that re-occurs for me. Im falling through a city, off a huge sky-scraper I'd say. Because all I can see are the little lights you see from all the windows in huge buildings in cities; they're all flying past me... well, I suppose they're not going [i]that[/i] fast, quite slow now that I think about it. I always wake up before I hit the ground. [i]Always[/i].

Apparently, everyone wakes up before they hit the ground. It's a normal thing. No-one has dreams where they die themselves. Atleast, you're not supposed to... Usually, when you wake from it, you wake up with a jerk, in other words, you sit up in bed and find your heart racing. I always wake up to a racing heart.

"Like you've just had a nightmare" (even though that doesn't happen to me when I have a nightmare).

If, you dont wake up before you hit the ground, you die. In your sleep. For real.

Now, this dream, even though I'm used to dreaming it every now and then, I've been having it alot more frequent then usual. And every time it always seems I'm getting closer and closer to hitting the ground. All the time. I don't see the ground, of course. But I just.. I dunno, feel it. Every dream like this that I have, I always get closer to hitting the ground than the last dream I had like it. Though I wake up before I actually do hit the ground, it's still alot closer than I'd like it to be. ;)

Freaky. Really startin' to freak me out.

Guest Tsuki_Kaze
I've had lots of weird dreams. I'm used to them. Ummm... Let me think of one. Ok.

I was in this fighting tournament. Kagome, Inuyasha, Shippo, and Kaede were in the stands. Well, I ended up tying with this guy who looked like Kyo *Fruits Basket*. I ended up moving in with him and he turned out to be a ghost.

I have a ton of others.

I suppose my dreams aren't all that strange, considering the direction dreams tend to lean in, however I have noticed something about them, in general.

In almost all of the dreams I actually remember, I am trying to achieve something (usually reaching a certain place on time). I'll start off heading there, but then end up having to undergo some hideous effort to make it at all, checking the time constantly, knowing I'm already too late.
For instance, I recently dreamt I was on a boat, going to meet some friends of mine at the movies. My father and sister were fishing off the side of the dock (Don't ask me how there was a dock there while the boat was still in motion. >>) when one of them hooked something really big. A giant fish, that looked like some kind of monster piranha, about three meters long, leapt out of the water and nearly pulled my sister in with it.
Then, I somehow fell off the boat and ended up having to swim next to this thing. And I was so very, very late. In fact, I don't think I ever got to the movies at all.

Also, Fall, I never wake up before hitting the ground. So that whole "always" thing isn't true, I guess.
I used to have this recurring dream where I was in Lara Croft's mansion (probably due to my childhood obsession with Tomb Raider, heh), which I always thought was a museum in my dream. I'd leap off the stairs and hit the floor, then manage to get back up again, but all my teeth would be falling out. And I had a lot of teeth. They just kept...falling out of my head.
I had that same dream over and over when I was nine or ten. I have no idea what what with it, but hey.

I think the most bizarre dream I've ever had was one in which I slit my wrist with a broken beer bottle. I've had dreams in which I killed myself before, but none of them actually involved...dying. In this one, I saw everything go black and started feeling really light-headed and as though nothing really mattered any more. A, "Heh. Well, ****, then," kind of sentiment, I guess.
Then, I "died" and woke up.

Come to think of it, most of my dreams involve either myself or my friends dying in obscure, spontaneous, frightening ways. Perchance there's something wrong with me? : /

Ah well.

I have nightmares every night. Last 2 nights were pretty bad, but just stressful and not necessarily strange... Though they were a little strange. The problem is that they're usually so complex and so many per night (usually 3 or 4 that I recall at least vageuly) that they are hard to explain.

Past two nights I have woken up crying. One had to do with money, and the other had to do with never being able to get somewhere I was trying to go.

3 nights ago, though, I had a wierd dream that is recurring. It is REALLY strange... I dreamt (in short) that a doctor cut something out of my womanly parts, and then told me I had to douche with this strange evil demon head he gave me or else I'd get infected and die. The demon head kept talking to me. It was really evil. I tried to buy regular douche, but I kept hearing this head talk to me when I tried to use it. The head had this hold in the nose I was supposed to use as the douche part. REALLY strange, and somewhat distressing.

Some others I can recall:

- a strange hollow huge high rise building with ledges along the side with beds on them. Tons of children in the beds, including my sister and I. A huge demon monster comes up the center of the building at a certain time every night, and I'm trying to warn everyone.
- My boyfriend biting bloody chunks off of my feet and when he looks up at me, he smiles this horrible smile and his face morphs into a demon face with sharp pointy teeth.
- The normal "he's cheating on me" dreams.
- Dreams where I'm screaming and bashing people's heads into walls.

I can't remember the many many more I've had over the 6 years I've been having only nightmares.

[QUOTE=Fall]I haven't had any.. weird dreams as of lately, as in really out-of-the-ordinary dreams.

Though have you heard of that dream everyone is supposed to have, the one where you're falling? Apparently its a dream that everyone is supposed to dream, or something.

It's always been a dream that re-occurs for me. Im falling through a city, off a huge sky-scraper I'd say. Because all I can see are the little lights you see from all the windows in huge buildings in cities; they're all flying past me... well, I suppose they're not going [i]that[/i] fast, quite slow now that I think about it. I always wake up before I hit the ground. [i]Always[/i].

Apparently, everyone wakes up before they hit the ground. It's a normal thing. No-one has dreams where they die themselves. Atleast, you're not supposed to... Usually, when you wake from it, you wake up with a jerk, in other words, you sit up in bed and find your heart racing. I always wake up to a racing heart.

"Like you've just had a nightmare" (even though that doesn't happen to me when I have a nightmare).

If, you dont wake up before you hit the ground, you die. In your sleep. For real.

Now, this dream, even though I'm used to dreaming it every now and then, I've been having it alot more frequent then usual. And every time it always seems I'm getting closer and closer to hitting the ground. All the time. I don't see the ground, of course. But I just.. I dunno, feel it. Every dream like this that I have, I always get closer to hitting the ground than the last dream I had like it. Though I wake up before I actually do hit the ground, it's still alot closer than I'd like it to be. ;)

Freaky. Really startin' to freak me out.[/QUOTE]
[size=1][color=maroon]Wow I've had a dream once when i was falling... first, the dream always seems to appear in a playground and some kind of demon woman or something is chasing me and somehow I end up being at the edge of a waterfall, the demon comes close to me and I start to fall back. Then I just wake up, and yes, panting.

I've had another kind of weird dream... though... not really. I was in space (with a space suit) and I was standing on a crater in front of earth with Goku (dragon ball z) behind me. In front of me was chuckie (that doll chuckie, not from rugrats) was in front of me. I made a kamehameha wave (one of goku's signature moves) and blew him up. -shrug- that's what happened.

I've also had a hogwarts dream once... (yes, harry potter) but that one I'm keeping to myself... XP Some of my dreams never really make any sense... well that's how most dreams work, hai? I think I've only had a few weird dreams reccentally, but thankfully I haven't had that demon lady dream lately... that was a long time ago... I think a couple of years... maybe two. Agh I don't remember exactly when, but oh well. But I do remember that I use to have a dream that I couldn't speak and a clown chases me and I try to scream, but nothing comes out. :animeshy: yes, clowns... I did not make a typo...
(hai=yes)[/size][/color]

Hmm....Weird dreams...that's right up my alley! :animesmil
I have this reacurring dream where different people are driving through the back Krogers parking lot (yes, back) and they come upon two dogs, the first holding up a sign, the second, jumping out at you. Then they see a smushed car with a GIGANTIC pig lying next to it. When they pass it, a fat lady comes out of nowhere and chases them out of the parking lot.
I have a lot of dreams now that have anime themes in them. In one, I eat some grape and watermelon-flavored onigiri. In another, I had to find my term paper in a pile of Furuba pictures hand-drawn by my classmates. It turns out that mine was the worst!!! :animedepr Then I had a dream where Akito (Furuba) put me in a pickup and was taking me to a chinese restaurant so I could turn into a wolf.
Then...The freakiest thing EVER happened! I had my [I]friend's[/I] dream!
It's a dream where everyone turns into to cacti--including yourself!
I suppose I could also include that dream where everyone was rolling down a humungous hill and my friends were trying to push me over because I didn't want to. Oh! and that one that involved nothing but me sitting on a bench, staring at little fishies in a pond....
Well...maybe those weren't so weird afterall...To me they are pretty
normal! :animeswea
But of course...these are just a mere sample of the freaky stuff that goes on in my head at night....it'd take several hours for me to even [I]begin[/I] to go into full description of it all.

[COLOR=Indigo][B][SIZE=1][FONT=Georgia]I had this dream last night that I was in a hallway at my school with a bunch of classmates and we all had to make up a dance inorder to pass some test. But first you had to go into the guidance councilor's office and get dressed and make up a routine. I was so afraid of making a fool of myself because I cant dance. :wow: It was weird.[/FONT][/SIZE][/B][/COLOR]