OtakuBoards

OMG!! Star Wars 2 Trailer *NEW*

NorykoAngelcry

[url]www.starwars.com[/url] has the new trailer up and running for Star Wars 2. It is NOT the Teaser Trailer. It is a much more full and emotional envoking experience. This has just made me start drooling . . . and I get shocked when I do that (which is rare) when it spills on my keyboard. . right, back to topic.

THIS IS A MUST SEE!! Do whatever, kill whoever, and GET THIS DL'ed NOW!

Ok. . calming down now. . *deep breath*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]yeah i know. i saw monsters inc. a week ago adn they had a trailer for it. it looks better than the last one. i hope it is, i didn't like the last one very much. [/B][/QUOTE]

LOL, no, what you saw was the Teaser Trailer. I know, I watched that one too. This one is a two-minute trailer. MUCH better then the Teaser Tralier

P.S. Sorry. . shoulda dug up the old post with the trailer in it.

Ya. . I am WAY too obsessed with Star Wars. . and I think this both helped, and hurt me.

It helped a LOT, since I have been waiting for this preview for SUCH a long time, and yet it hurt, cause now I want to see it WAY more then ever :bawl:

But I suppose if I waited this long, that I can wait a 'little' bit longer =P We will see though, right?

I always love meeting people that are as interested in Star Wars as I am *cough* even if they didn't like Ep 1 as much as me. . . :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Soccer 4 Life [/i]
[B]My friends into it (Star Wars) I say its pretty cool......... but I wanna see Lord of the rings ..................

:naughty: :demon: Peace!!!:smirk: :mrt: [/B][/QUOTE]
lord of the rings??
i really dont like medieval times and magic
but is does look good

I saw the trailor for SW episode 2 when I was watching Harry Potter and I was yelling out in the middle of the theatre "I WANNA SEE EPISODE 2! AND IT COMES OUT IN THE MONTH OF MY BIRTHDAY!" I am a big Star Wars fan, but Episode 1 disappointed me. But when I saw the preview for E2, I almost had a heart attack. I love the way it seems to revolve around a love story.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Stormbringer [/i]
[B]I just watched the DVD exclusive one today. Daaaaaa-aaamn was it awesome! All three are sweet! I really don't wanna wait 6 months until May.... but it will be more than worth it to see it opening night with my friend Tommy. [/B][/QUOTE]

if you are going to see it opening day you might want to have a sleeping bag and as popup tent. because you will have towait in line for a while otherwise. just a word of advise.i might go adn see it. i saw episode one in the theatre with my mom. she might take me to see episode 2!! but i don't plan on going on opening day. way to many people flocking to the theatre. i don't know if i could take that (i have a slight clausterphobia (spell)). so i think i will wait till the last few days before it is of the big screen adn go see it. but i have a friend that might take me. he has tons of starwars figures. and a starwars triva game. i tried play it but i sucked it up bad :( . oh well.

I don't think I'll need a sleeping bag or tent.... unless it's supposed to rain when it opens.

See, here in Nebraska, the theaters always premier new movies at Midnight. My friend Tommy and I are just gonna hang out at a theater (we'll have pre-ordered our tickets, of course), and beat each other with toy lightsabers until we're let in.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]I've seen the trailers. They're pretty neato, I'm not a huge SW fan, but I like the movies none-the-less. I, personally like the Eps. 4,5,&6 better than these ones..[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I think episodes 4, 5, and 6 are awesome. Episode One was a big huge fat disappointment for me. Return of the Jedi is the absolute best one. Plus, if you read a few of the novels that continue on afterwards, the storyline is really good. I especially like The Courtship of Princess Leia where Han and Leia actually get married. And they do end up actually having 3 kids, the youngest being named Anakin. (And he's just like Uncle Luke ^^)