Desbreko Posted November 30, 2001 Posted November 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] must have been very, very, VERY, boring then, lol.... [/B][/QUOTE] Yes, it was. I actually got up and got something to eat while 8 Bahumut ZEROs where going off. It's my favorite summon, but it gets old after seeing it 25 times in the same fight, lol. The first time I fought it, I tried using KOTR with W-Summon. BIG mistake. It countered with Ultima in between the two, and then again after the second one. That killed all my characters except Cloud, and then he died from something or other before I could cure him. Final Fantasy Anthology is a collection of FFV, which was prevously only released in Japan, and FFVI, which was released in the US as FFIII for the SNES.
shibatku Posted December 3, 2001 Posted December 3, 2001 You know what would be the best stuff you could have on for defeating Rby is KOTR with w-summon, Ultima with Quad Magic, Final attack with Phoenix, and some other atuff that's what I'd use for Defeating ruby.......Loading>>>>>............failure to connect-_-.
Kuja Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 [SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]y not final attack/phenix[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
shibatku Posted December 4, 2001 Posted December 4, 2001 I changed it but I haven't beat Ruby or Emerald because I lost my disc four. But I have beaten before that when I had it and rushed through the game but now I tried to get all of the stuff but I got past the 3rd disc and I lost the fourht disc to it which sucks.
Hal_Emmerich Posted December 10, 2001 Posted December 10, 2001 Ruby's one tough nut to crack. When i took it on, it took me over 3 hours to beat the thing and i was using Omnislash everyround...except when i had to heal of course. Shadow Flare was the only problem besides healing a char and having your toughest one taken then the wak one...i had to take it on, one handed... :blueshift
Nerdsy Posted December 11, 2001 Posted December 11, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by shibatku [/i] [B]I changed it but I haven't beat Ruby or Emerald because I lost my disc four. But I have beaten before that when I had it and rushed through the game but now I tried to get all of the stuff but I got past the 3rd disc and I lost the fourht disc to it which sucks. [/B][/QUOTE] There is no Disc 4.. I FINALLY BEAT RUBY! First, I had everyone on my team except Cloud unconcious. I revived them right away. Then I used Hades followed up with an MP Turbo W-Summon KOTR. I repeated a few times. I had an Omnislash in there somewhere, but it didn't do much... & KOTR's took away 909,909 HP.... So it wasn't really nesccesary...
shibatku Posted December 13, 2001 Posted December 13, 2001 Oops my bad I mean disc 3 but I found it over at a friends house so I'm finally able to get my stuff and beat them. But I 'll probaly beat Ruby tonight if I don't have work to do(a.k.a. homework)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now