kaisha Posted March 28, 2005 Posted March 28, 2005 I have this great idea for a wallpaper but sadly I suck at making them so I thought I would ask for your help. Ok heres my idea, a pic of Sango from Inuyasha where you see the scar on her back that her brother gave her and these lyrics from a song called Scars by Papa Roach, "My weakness is that I care too much....the scars remind us that the past real..". So please help and thanks alot!!
Doukeshi Posted March 30, 2005 Posted March 30, 2005 I know its a pile of poo, you know its a pile of poo but I just thought I'd put it up anyway on the off chance that you might actually like it ^_~. Do you know how difficult it is to find a decent picture of her scar? Its nothing like [I]I[/I] imagined it never mind how you imagined it lol.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now