demonchild781 Posted March 28, 2005 Posted March 28, 2005 My rpg is called Angels Must Die. The story is about a girl named Reoan who was a warrior for God. She was betrayed by her angel lover and sent to hell to pay for her sin. She's free now and wants to seek revenge upon her ex-lover Adiol. A few quotes to consider: [I]"Revenge is sweet, my Love."[/I] [I]"You brought this upon us both."[/I] A combination between dark and light colors. Reoan Picture Ideas: [URL=http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/spiral/spiral21.jpg]One[/URL] [URL=http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/FF7DVD/ffac27.jpg]Two[/URL] Adiol Picture Ideas: [URL=http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/angelsanc/AngelSanc32.jpg]One[/URL] [URL=http://www.animevisions.net/Pictures/dnangel/dnangel55.jpg]Two[/URL]
Boo Posted March 28, 2005 Posted March 28, 2005 [color=gray][size=1]Okay, now we know what the character is about, but do you want all the pictures in one banner or just two of them or something? =S Please give some more information, could help us a bit ._.[/color][/size]
Who Am I? Posted March 29, 2005 Posted March 29, 2005 Hey I got one banner. [IMG]http://dnangel.angst-boi.net/Banner-7.gif[/IMG]
Ozymandius Jones Posted March 29, 2005 Posted March 29, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrange]Eh. I just made a bunch of assumptions...I hope you like, I think it turned out rather nice. ^__^ Wasn't sure who you wanted, avi wise, so I made one of each. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/dc.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/dc2.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v641/ozyssite/dc1.jpg[/IMG] Hope that works for ya![/COLOR]
demonchild781 Posted March 29, 2005 Author Posted March 29, 2005 Sorry, one picture of girl and one of guy and avi I have no idea. I'll leave ya'll to figure that out. I'll leave this up for a little while longer to see what I gets. :) thank ya much :)
GTK Posted March 29, 2005 Posted March 29, 2005 Used a diff image for the girl though *dies* I picked one from DNAngel so the art style would be a little simular. Just sort of assumed you needed a girl with brown-ish hair? O_o Couldn't tell if you wanted brown or black *dies* If you like these and need the hair darker, let me know and I can fix it. Banner -- 3 versions. One with blood and feathers, one with just feathers, and one without both. I can also fix the text if it's hard to read ^^; *dies*
GTK Posted March 29, 2005 Posted March 29, 2005 Sorry two posts ^^; I was too lazy to upload the images to my server and you can only upload 5 things Avi -- both pics, one with text and one without
demonchild781 Posted March 29, 2005 Author Posted March 29, 2005 I have this wonderful habit of changing my banner and avi a lot. So I will be using all of urs eventually cuz you people are so talented :)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now