Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Ohhhh FFVII!


Recommended Posts

Posted
The saved-game picture changes depending on what slot your game is saved in. cool eh? Here's the complete list:

FILE 1 : CLOUD
FILE 2 : BARRET
FILE 3 : AERIS
FILE 4 : CAIT SITH
FILE 5 : RED XIII
FILE 6 : CID
FILE 7 : TIFA
FILE 8 : VINCENT
FILE 9 : YUFFIE
FILE 10 : RUFUS
FILE 11 : TSENG
FILE 12 : PRISICILLA
FILE 13 : RUDE
FILE 14 : DAIN
FILE 15 : SEPHIROTH
Posted
erm, you think I did not already know this? lol, I like the sephiroth and tifa ones, the cloud one is pretty cool too, lets see, I have 4 saved files right now, and the pics on them are cloud, tifa, red xiii and sephiroth....
Posted
Hey Cloud, guess what! It happens in the other FF games on PSX as well!! -_-;;

But anywho, I will now remember to save in Slot 9 more frequently. ;D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

But anywho, I will now remember to save in Slot 9 more frequently. ;D [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, I never knew you liked animals so much, lmao....

...actually, I've had a sudden change of heart. Yuffie is the most attractive female in the entire Final Fantasy series.

And Flash rules.

Kuja, stop messing with my posts, or was that you flash?-Seph

haha i wasn't even a suspect-Cloud (i didn't do it)

heh, thats because it is just them 2 that like yuffie, or WAS it you?-seph

Why would i do something good for Flash? And i hate Yuffie-Cloud

Because you love me, Cloud. :p -Flash
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]
...actually, I've had a sudden change of heart. Yuffie is the most attractive female in the entire Final Fantasy series.

And Flash rules. [/B][/QUOTE]

Wow, I love you too, man... :P
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Wow, I love you too, man... :P [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*watches pong ball come down and crush you*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kuja [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]*watches pong ball come down and crush you*[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

I see no... Pong ball...
Posted
I knew it happened in other games... but i never knew that in ffvii....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]Yeah I worked that out too.
Yuffie definitley looked attractive in Flash's avatar. But megaman's still cool! [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude, that's not Megaman... it's ME! IN MEGAMAN FORM!! Ò_Ó!!

Anywho, Do you know what the save things are for FF8 and FF9? I'd work it out, but my Memory cards are all full.. -_-;;
Posted
Erm... lemme see... I'll edit my post when i get them....
Posted
[b]Hehe,...mine are Barret, Vincent and Red..
wait...who's Dain? Me no remember...[/b]

EDIT: You mean Dyne? (sp?)
Barrett's friend with the slim gun?
Bet ya meant him...he was cool...cept for when he killed himself...silly man
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Dude, that's not Megaman... it's ME! IN MEGAMAN FORM!! Ò_Ó!!

[QUOTE]
Lol, I suppose so witj all the women in your avatar , lol.=)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AJ2K1 4 Life [/i]
[B][b]Hehe,...mine are Barret, Vincent and Red..
wait...who's Dain? Me no remember...[/b]

EDIT: You mean Dyne? (sp?)
Barrett's friend with the slim gun?
Bet ya meant him...he was cool...cept for when he killed himself...silly man [/B][/QUOTE]

yup, thats the dyne he's talking about, I don't blame him for killing himself though, why, you ask? well, if he joined the gang then he would have met YUFFIE!!! and would have died of a painful heart attack, heh heh....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

yup, thats the dyne he's talking about, I don't blame him for killing himself though, why, you ask? well, if he joined the gang then he would have met YUFFIE!!! and would have died of a painful heart attack, heh heh.... [/B][/QUOTE]

...I think *someone* is Jealous, jus' because they don't adored by me, and Yuffie does... It's okay Seph, I understand now... :D

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...