Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Imsirion
Posted
you'll have to pry my grades from my cold dead hands... actually, i dont know them yet:D but my grades are usally between D and B,i hate school:o
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]you americans have a weird grading system, here you just get graded for exams and tests.... [/B][/QUOTE]

damn.. i wanna move there.. i'm good at that stuff... ^^ .. its just the assignments that kill me..
Posted
am i just different, i hate homework and like test (as long as it is not timed). the more credit they are worth the better. i get an A on that test and i don't have to worry about a few worksheets adn still do well in that class. i wish we only graded test and exams like they are in were ever sephiroth lives, i would so sleep have the day away and still pass.
Posted
Finnaly, I am out of college! I pity you poor fools! I know, I should be in my last year, but i skipped kindergarden! ha ha ha ha ha ha!
I Got phd in forensic science from HARVARD! and now i work for the fbi in la, and i am in the national honor band 1'st french horn. i am a genius!!!1! ha ha ha ha ha ha! ok, my fingers are tired. rebember, i am smarter than you!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drunk: :demon: :devil: -_-
Posted
Mine is no joyride
I have 5 X's (whih menas Failing with absessive absence)
and 2 f's And i have a 5.23

relly i have
History: A
Orchestra: A
Caculus: B
Phys Ed./Health/Sex Ed: B
Science: F
English: F
Id say crew those two
and
Latin-3: C

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...