OtakuBoards

Report cards!!!

Quatre's_gurl

[COLOR=seagreen]Report cards were issued @ school today. I did really well!!!! I give all my grades now!!!

English: A- E-1 C-1
Social Studies: A E-1 C-1
Pre-Algebra: A- E-1 C-1
Science: A+ E-1 C-1
Spanish: A+ E-1 C-1
Reading: A+ E-1 C-1
Orchestra: A E-1 C-1
Band: A- E-2 C-1
Wood shop: Pass E-1 C-1

Incase you didn't understand, E=Effort C=Conduct. And yes, we get letter grades in music. ^_^''''''[/COLOR]

[COLOR=seagreen]I'm so happy! Especially since I thought I was gonna get a 4 in conduct in SS because I'm constantly flirting w/ this one kid in class (my crush sits right next to me!!!:blush: ) I also thought I was gonna do bad in reading 'cause I wrote a fanfic for my creative writing assignment... Oh. That sux Duo! My bro's homeroom teacher is a total #####! So's his reading teach, but he still did veeeerrrrrrrry good for being him![/COLOR]

[color=deeppink]Well we only have four classes a day, each being an hour and a half long. So my report card was 3 As and 1 A-...but then of course I got an "F" signifying that I failed PRIDE (Panthers Racing In the Direction of Excellence...gag me please...). I was in some major trouble when my parents saw that F...but being the wonderful child I am, I got it all cleared up and now it should be a P...because I passed :angel:[/color]

well, here's mine:

English - A+
Math - C
History - A+
Chemistry - A+
PC Applications II - A+
Spanish - C
Gym(yes they grade us in gym for some odd reason :rolleyes: ) - A+

[SIZE=1]Lol, my school goes by numbers instead of letters when it comes to grades. A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4, F=5.
English 3,4: 1
Geometry: 2 (soon to be a 1)
Biology: 1
Advanced Drama: 1 (the teacher likes me the best, lol, so I get a special bonus)
American Government: 1
French 1,2: 1
Weight Training: 1

And for some reason all my teachers like me, I don't know why, I don't try, I hate school and I proclaim it, I don't participate much, I never take notes or anything, I don't study... I'm basically an anti-student. Yet ironically, I'm one of the best ones my school has got. Darn today's society, lol[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]you americans have a weird grading system, here you just get graded for exams and tests.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmmm... Yeah, we do, plus, we're the only country that has the church against anime! Even though i think pokemon kinda sucks, no anime deserves to be burned, ok, maybe a few, but by the Japanese, not us americans!

[FONT=century gothic]I was thrilled when I saw my report card this quarter.

World History: A+
Concert Band: A+
Geometry: A+
Theology II: A+
German II: A+
World Literature: A+
Production Journalsim: A+
Physical Science: A+

4.33 GPA for the quarter, 4.28 on my transcript.[/FONT]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Lol, my school goes by numbers instead of letters when it comes to grades. A=1, B=2, C=3, D=4, F=5.
English 3,4: 1
Geometry: 2 (soon to be a 1)
Biology: 1
Advanced Drama: 1 (the teacher likes me the best, lol, so I get a special bonus)
American Government: 1
French 1,2: 1
Weight Training: 1

And for some reason all my teachers like me, I don't know why, I don't try, I hate school and I proclaim it, I don't participate much, I never take notes or anything, I don't study... I'm basically an anti-student. Yet ironically, I'm one of the best ones my school has got. Darn today's society, lol[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

i know that feeling. i lost my report cardbut i know i averaged an A- in every class. The part that jipped me is that my 1st hour teacher (i had Student Government that hour) lowered everyone's grade because a few people weren't showing responceability. That lowered my gade to a B. but other than that i like my grades.

I hate school and i am smart without trying too. i never study and pass with A's or close. But my teachers don't like me (exect art, my art teacher really likes me). I spend my time working during school and don't do homework and my teachers are so lazy that they dont' check our work to even see if we did it.