OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy:Evil Returns Rpg(sign up)

Kain

Alright.I've been gone because my comp. was dow for almost 3 weeks and I couldn't post this new topic so here it is.This Rpg takes place during the time of FF8.You can make up a char or use one from a FF game.Just post the profile like so:

Name-
Age-
Height-
Weight-
Weapon-
Items-
Starting Magic-(No spells that are to strong like Ultima and Meteor only beginning magic at first)
Gf-(up to 2 to to start out with)

Ok I have never played any of the Final Fantasy games but Ill give it a try....

Name:Genki
Hieght:6'0
Weight:200
Weapons: Poison Sword, Ice Bow, and a Holy Spear
Starting Magic: Ice, Poison, Holy
GF: Umm... I dont know any so Ill make some up... RitGar, Magni.

Name: Craig Kensindan
Height: 6'3"
Weight: 180
Weapon: Masamune
Magic: Thunder, Fire, Cure
GF's: Bahumet, Neo Bahumet

btw, Craig is only interested in the Bahumet's, and so they are the only GF's he will get. He only needs Bahumet Zero

i want to give this a try but i have never played any final fantasy in my life. but i want to be apart of a rpg thread. i will need some help to get to know what i am doing. but if you don't want i will pass on this rpg. just want to let you know that i have no idea what goes on in the game adn i will probly mess up the thread. i just want to make this clear so no one gets mad at me. i just don't want to mess up your thread becaseu someone messed up on i was in and i really didn't like that. let me know if i can still try to be apart of this. just post telling me if it is ok or if you would rather have some one who knows what they are doing. i don't care much either way. i don't want to post any info yet though.

btw- what is gf?

Name: Cid Highwind
Height: 178cm
Weight: 185
Weapon: Spears & lances. (Spear)
Items: Hyperx4,Phoenix Downx4
Starting Magic: Restore, Poison, Exit (he got it from his home)
Gf: Cactuar, tonberry
Bio:
Cid is a tough-talking, warm-hearted old pilot who hasn't forgotten his dreams. There's no better pilot by air or sea. He believes someday he'll fly top the ends of the universe. With his handmade spear and knowledge of machinery, he throws himself into any attack regardless of the danger.
It's 3 years after FFVII took place and Cid is exploring the rest of the world, he comes to a new strange world and meets up with some people.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by kizu [/i]
[B]i want to give this a try but i have never played any final fantasy in my life. but i want to be apart of a rpg thread. i will need some help to get to know what i am doing. but if you don't want i will pass on this rpg. just want to let you know that i have no idea what goes on in the game adn i will probly mess up the thread. i just want to make this clear so no one gets mad at me. i just don't want to mess up your thread becaseu someone messed up on i was in and i really didn't like that. let me know if i can still try to be apart of this. just post telling me if it is ok or if you would rather have some one who knows what they are doing. i don't care much either way. i don't want to post any info yet though.

btw- what is gf? [/B][/QUOTE]
You can join if you want.I'll direct you in which way to go.Just follow along with everyone else and you'll be fine.Here is a list of some Gf's and beginning magic:

[U]Gf[/U] [U]Attack[/U] [U]Element[/U]
Ifrit Hell fire Fire
Shiva Diamond dust Ice
Bahamut Mega Flare No element
Ramuh Judgement Bolt Thunder
Alexander Holy attack Holy
Leviathan Tsunami Water
-------------------------------------------------------------
[U]Magic[/U]
Fire
Water
Aero
Cure
Thunder
Poison
Ice
Tornado

ok

Name: Kizu (just kizu)
Height: 5"9
Weight: 140 lb
Weapons: Telepothy (how ever it is spelled)
Items: Magnet Helmet (my own item, it increases the power of my telepothy, and increases the power of my Thunder attacks)
GF: Ramuh
Magic: Thunder, and levetate (how ever it is spelled)

So how is that?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i]
[B]i hate when ppl start something and never reply back...*cough,cough*Forte*cough,cough* [/B][/QUOTE]

what does that have to do with topic. SPAM ^^^^^SPAM

so know what are the gf? what does it stand for? and why do you have them? i think i will put levetate on to my magic skills. but how to spell it???