Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[FONT=Verdana][SIZE=1][COLOR=Green]This thread is somewhat similar to others with the same topic.

On my normal computer ,which I always use, on Sunday OB had mysteriously stopped working. It gives be a big white screen that says the following

"There seems to be a slight problem with the Otakuboards database"

I thought it must have been down becuase the staff were working on it. I decided to go on my step-fathe's lab top and what do you know?


It works perfectly!!! I am so cufused as to why it won't work on my computer. Can someone please offer me a soulution!?

I have pressed the refresh buttonand it simply does not work. And it takes forever just to bring me to the screen where I started from.[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
Posted
It seems to be a random occurence on both this site and theOtaku as well. We'll be looking into it and I'll reply back to this thread when it is resolved.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...