Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=Blue]Hello. I was looking for my old thread on OB Anthologys so I could look at the ideas a person and I were disscussing for my fan-fic work. Is there a way I can look at threads that have been removed?
Thank you.
Dragonboym2[/COLOR]
Posted
[color=#B0251E]If a thread has been deleted then no, it is no longer visible. Otherwise, try using the search feature (and search all threads made by yourself).[/color]
Posted
[font=Arial Narrow][size=2]It was never removed. It was closed, yes, but not removed. If you go into advanced search, then enter your user name and choose "OB Anthology" from the list, it comes up with all the threads you've posted in within OB Anthology. Or, if you like, you can just go[color=SeaGreen][url="http://otakuboards.com/showthread.php?t=45625"] here[/url][/color]. [/size][/font]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...