Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
o wait, he dont got no name. anywho. for the very few (less than 5 of u) who have wondered where i am, wonder no more! the answer is here (in this post)! I have been playing the high-paced, low resolution online game called Splatterball Plus! I signed up with this thingy that lets u download and play sumthing like 8 online games. Its $10 a month, but hell, ur gettin 8 games (even tho i only play 1).
Now for the links!
[URL=http://www.mythic-realms.com/default.htm]Where to go for this great deal that has No-Name hooked![/URL]
[URL=http://www.legacyofwar.cjb.net]My Splatterball Plus Squad's Website![/URL]
[URL=http://www.mythic-realms.com/splatterball.htm]Directly to the Splatterball Plus page![/URL]
Does any1 here (even tho i seriously doubt it) already play Splatterball Plus? If so, pm me during the game to 1v1 at AgentMaxX.
Posted
[SIZE=1]Ummm... I hope you know that your not meant to advertise web sites on here... this thread makes no sense...:confused:[/SIZE]
Posted
Umm no advertising is allowed. You could get banned for it No-Name. You of all people should know that rule...
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...