Sui Generis Posted April 12, 2005 Posted April 12, 2005 [color=indigo] Hey I was wondering if anyonce could make me an avi and a banner (obviously) I was hoping for something a little bit more rustic... If possible I'd like it black and white some how, picture wise. If you could find a sad male or female anime character or perhaps just a picture that has some sign of intense emotion. Look at my current avi if you want to know what I'm talking about when I say the latter. I'd love to have the words: "From Beyound the Fallen Tears" but if you have an artistic inspirationg to say something else tha tis ocmpletely cool. Anyways thanks to anyone that does it or even considers doing anything. [/color]
Skye Posted April 13, 2005 Posted April 13, 2005 [size=1]I personally think the set you have is good... especially since I can only use MS Paint. But I gave it a try anyway. ^_^[/size]
Ezekiel Posted April 13, 2005 Posted April 13, 2005 [SIZE=1]Well, I gave it a shot, I'm still new to Photoshop, so I'm sure others will do better. I know the picture is simple but I find it to be a very striking and emotional picture, I hope you feel the same. Avatar- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/avatar.png[/IMG] URL: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/avatar.png[/url] Banner- [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/banner.png[/IMG] URL: [url]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/AzureImi/banner.png[/url][/SIZE]
eleanor Posted April 13, 2005 Posted April 13, 2005 [color=darkslateblue] I made two avatars for you if you wanted to use one of them. :3 The reason I didn't make a banner was because I wanted to ask if you minded having a different picture for it. [/color]
Kitty Posted April 14, 2005 Posted April 14, 2005 [color=blue][size=1]Here's my shot at it. I did a weird little trick for her eyes, so they're basically the only coloring (aside from the text). And I didn't put your name on either since.. well, my computer seems to have eaten all my good pixel fonts. =\ Hope you like 'em anyway, though.[/size][/color]
Sui Generis Posted April 14, 2005 Author Posted April 14, 2005 [color=indigo]Wow everyone single one of these freaking rocks. You guys are awesome... To answer your question I don't care if the picture is different in the banner than the avi thats cool... It looks like I'm going to be rotating through banners for quite some time...thank you all soo much!!![/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now