Guest Voodookanaka Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 Thought id try my hand at a bit of computer art, I decided to draw sephiroth in clouds pose, heres a preview pic for u all.
Sephiroth Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 very nice, sword should have been longer though, but nonetheless, a good pic....
Axel--Ignition Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 yeah... thats not sephs sword. heres a gif for some help. i need a scanner so i can show my abilities...
Guest Zeh Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 MY SEPHIROTH GIF! lol that was my avie on v.2... I might put it back up sometime...
Shy Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [SIZE=1]I like your picture, I think it looks very cool.:cool:[/SIZE]
Guest Voodookanaka Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 yeh, when I originally inked sephs sword I screwed it up n it sort of bent in only one spot so I made the top straight using psp. and started again I finished the above pic though here:
Red Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [B]Nice Pic next time i do a piece of ff7 art i'll post it on here[/B]
Guest ZxZgOkUgOhAnZxZ Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 that is a sweet pic ifthe sword were longer it would be perfect :naughty: :naughty:
Zidargh Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 Another excellent piece of art. The sword should be longer nd perhaps a bit curvier but it'd be really hard to fit it all in, and often people want to see the tip of the sword's edge. Excellent!
NeoCactuar Posted November 20, 2001 Posted November 20, 2001 Oooooo... nice picture. You got some real talent there. I must admit though, yeah the sword is a little short.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now