Jump to content
OtakuBoards

dumdumdumdum sephiroth


Recommended Posts

Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
Thought id try my hand at a bit of computer art, I decided to draw sephiroth in clouds pose, heres a preview pic for u all.
Posted
MY SEPHIROTH GIF!

lol

that was my avie on v.2...

I might put it back up sometime...
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
yeh, when I originally inked sephs sword I screwed it up n it sort of bent in only one spot so I made the top straight using psp. and started again
I finished the above pic though here:
Guest ZxZgOkUgOhAnZxZ
Posted
that is a sweet pic ifthe sword were longer it would be perfect
:naughty: :naughty:
Posted
Another excellent piece of art. The sword should be longer nd perhaps a bit curvier but it'd be really hard to fit it all in, and often people want to see the tip of the sword's edge.
Excellent!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...