Guest mew Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 sorry my spelling is bad or how do i get the trane in pokemon Gold:wigout:
Madmax Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 You have to go to safaron and give copy cat here clefairy doll back
Guest Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 O crap I had a bad problem with this one. Go to [url]www.pojo.com[/url] and go to pokemon and they will tell you what to do.
Guest mew Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 cool thanks its harde than i thourt it woled be :)
Shy Posted November 17, 2001 Posted November 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mew [/i] [B]cool thanks its harde than i thourt it woled be :) [/B][/QUOTE] [SIZE=1]Arrggh! Learn to spell! Please, this kind of stuff drives me insane! :mad: Umm... I suggest you check up on pojo, or maybe there are other sites that could help you more. I don't really know, I blew through that game without much problem. *shyguys ego grows even larger*[/SIZE]
Guest Posted November 18, 2001 Posted November 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Shyguy [/i] [B] [SIZE=1]Arrggh! Learn to spell! Please, this kind of stuff drives me insane! :mad: Umm... I suggest you check up on pojo, or maybe there are other sites that could help you more. I don't really know, I blew through that game without much problem. *shyguys ego grows even larger*[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I had the guide for the game so I beat it within three weeks. But my game was erased and my guide got water spilt on it. :bawl:
Frankie Posted November 24, 2001 Posted November 24, 2001 first you go talk to copy cat then you GO TO THE PLACE WITH THE GUY THAT TALKS TO MUCH ABOUT "RAPIDASH" TALK TO THE BOY WHO HAS THE CLAFAIRY THING NEXT TO HIM HE WILL THEN GIVE IT BACK TO YOU THEN YOU GO AND TALK TO COPY CAT AGAIN SHE WILL GIVE YOU THE PASS
Fall Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 I don't know how I got the train pass. It just appeared in my backpack one day.
NeoCactuar Posted November 25, 2001 Posted November 25, 2001 You probably would have done it absent minded.
pokemaster1 Posted November 26, 2001 Posted November 26, 2001 ya u probably got it but u didn't know about it
liamc2 Posted November 29, 2001 Posted November 29, 2001 aaaargh! get a spell checker! any how, before you go to the guy with the rapidash, you MUST fix the powerplant
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now