OtakuBoards

MC vs. Doom guy (Not a serious post, its just for fun.)

silpheedpilot

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]Okay, I've seriously contemplated this and I've come to a conclusion I CAN prove.

Master Chief vs. Doom guy...Winner: Doom guy.

For starters, everything the Emcee gets the Doom guy (Look already he's cooler because he doesn't even have a name!) gets...better! MC gets a Magnum, two if you want to be a smart-*** about it but the Doom guy gets a single, more powerful Magnum WITH a wooden grip, I mean, how cool is that?!
MC gets himself a Assault Rifle, or Battle Rifle if you want to be a smart-*** about it but the Doom guy gets a faster, more accurate Assault Rifle that also carries more ammo, can't compete with a gun that doesn't run outta ammo very quickly, right?
MC gets an SMG, or two if you..well you know that drill by now but the Doom guy gets a friggin' Mini-gun that instantly beats out the rest of MC's automatic weapons by far, its a freakin' MINI-GUN!
MC gets a Rocket Launcher but so does the Doom guy and his is fired from the waist, less accurate at long range but who needs range when your rocket launcher carries like 8 rockets in it?
Sure MC gets a cool, vibrant looking sword thingummywhat but the Doom guy gets a gas-powered chain saw! Sure, jumping through the air and slicing your opponent ear to ear is cool but what is more rewarding that watching the ruthless Doom guy hew through MC's Mjolnir armor and take his head off with blood and such flying through the air, I mean, honestly, who doesn't want to see the Doom guy cut MC's head clean off?
Now onto what everyone is thinking about.."Well, wait, MC gets vehicles!" Well, kiddies, the Doom guy gets the BFG 9000, oh yes, and THAT weapon CAN destroy just about everything in the world, no contest.

See, the Doom guy destroys all. Even the seemingly invincible Master Chief. Thanks, and goodnight.

Oh wait, theres' more!

Now, I know what you're thinking. "MC took on a whole alien armada!" Yes, yes he did but did he take on the forces of Hell....Alone?....Three times? No, no MC did not. He actually took on the alien armada with a little help from like the whole world! Hell, the Doom guy had to SAVE the world, by himself! See, MC had to deal with aliens, weird aliens, and even akward aliens but did he have to deal with like a 20-foot-tall Cyber Demon with wicked guns ATTACHED to its arms? No. Sure, MC lost his home planet and saw all his bros. get killed but did he suffer by watching Hell take them over and force him to fight them? No. Who did? The Doom guy did, so all in all the Doom guy has less to lose, is more angry and has better weapons. Oh, and don't forget he fought Hell three times...By himself, that in its own makes him that much more badass. So when chosing who YOU think should win keep all THAT in mind and say the Doom guy wins. No contest.

~Silpheed, gamer for life.

{You have just witnessed a work of fiction by none other than Silpheed, himself. This doesn't exactly portray the views of the poster, okay yeah, it does because the Doom guy is THAT much cooler than Master chief.}[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]The Doom Marine would win. Master Chief is a bad ***, no doubt, but he's just fighting aliens whether he's alone or not. The Doom Marine is taking on Hell itself, and all of it's minions. Hell vs. some aliens? No contest. I'd want a man on my side who's been to Hell stared the Devil in the eyes and came back alive rather than some guy who just killed some rinky dinky aliens.[/FONT][/COLOR]

[quote name='The Vampire: Ed][COLOR=Red][FONT=Comic Sans MS]The Doom Marine would win. Master Chief is a bad ***, no doubt, but he's just fighting aliens whether he's alone or not. The Doom Marine is taking on Hell itself, and all of it's minions. Hell vs. some aliens? No contest. I'd want a man on my side who's been to Hell stared the Devil in the eyes and came back alive rather than some guy who just killed some rinky dinky aliens.[/FONT'][/COLOR][/quote]

I'd rather have Master Chief because we could have good conversations together as opposed to the Doom marine who would answer me with mute silence.

Yes, the Doom marine has an impressive arsenal. But I choose Master Chief. Why? Because the demons of hell weren't piloting tanks, spacecrafts, or jeeps outfitted with massive automatic machine guns. They would fight, Cheif would eventually get frustrated, hop in a tank, and the Doom marine would be no more :cool:

[quote name='Charles']I'd rather have Master Chief because we could have good conversations together as opposed to the Doom marine who would answer me with mute silence.[/quote]

[COLOR=Blue][SIZE=1]At least he'd have the common decency to nod or shake his head to your yes or no questions, so, you know he'd never get annoying! I mean, who could get annoyed of a guy with the name, or rather, title; Doom guy?

~Silpheed, gamer for life.[/SIZE][/COLOR]