OtakuBoards

The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

Ragnarok

I've got a lvl 34 wood elf With Her hand curias, boots of the apostlel, her hand pauldrons, and the royal signet ring which makes you permanently invulnerable. Armor rting is 280 and wepons are hopesfire trueflame and deadric claymore

• 3 years later...
[size=1]The Dwemer Puzzle Box is indeed incredibly hard to find. I think they eventually made a patch that replaced the Puzzle Box to a shelf near the entrance. But ehm, the normal way to get it is described by GameBanshee like this:
[quote=GameBanshee]For the Dwemer Puzzle Box, you'll want to hang a u-turn at the bottom of the ramp in the first large room and find another narrow cavern path close by that leads up to the second level of the largish room that has the three doors. The ramp is a little inconspicuous to find since it looks like a normal rock formation. But yes, you're supposed to walk up it.

Once up on the level, go through the only door, defeat your only opponent (who can be a little tough for a level 1 or 2 character so be prepared), and grab the Dwemer Puzzle Box on the shelf to your left. It's small.[/quote]

Or if you're playing it on a PC, you can go the easy way and just pop up your console with '~' and type Open the console ~ and type: [b]player->AddItem "misc_dwrv_ark_cube00" 1[/b]. Which is what I did myself, because I didn't want to be bothered with trying to find miniscule objects. [/size]