Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[SIZE=1]I personally don't know of any SSJ4 Vegetto. But I'd have to say if there actually was/is a SSJ4 Vegetto, that SSJ4 Gogeta would be stronger but if somehow they could both fight SSJ4 Vegetto would win because the dance fusion would wear out and the kiaoshin earrings are permanent.[/SIZE]
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
SSJ4 Gojita. Because there is no SSJ4 Vegetto. Even then...SSJ4 Gojita would have more experience due to his fight with Ii Shenron. Vegetto would be newly transformed.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]SSJ4 Gojita. Because there is no SSJ4 Vegetto. Even then...SSJ4 Gojita would have more experience due to his fight with Ii Shenron. Vegetto would be newly transformed. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Ya, that too! lol.. if you think about it it would actually be a pretty good fight. Because since Vegeta and Gokou make up both Vegetto and Gogeta, Gokou and Vegeta's knowledge of that fight would also be in Vegetto, so Vegetto would kinda have the experience without actually having to experience it.[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Ya, that too! lol.. if you think about it it would actually be a pretty good fight. Because since Vegeta and Gokou make up both Vegetto and Gogeta, Gokou and Vegeta's knowledge of that fight would also be in Vegetto, so Vegetto would kinda have the experience without actually having to experience it.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes, he would. I think...
Posted
I think it is SSJ4 Gogeta over all. but Gohan is the strongest non fused character in DBZ but settles down in GT with Videl and has Pan.
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i]
[B]SSJ4 Gojita. Because there is no SSJ4 Vegetto. Even then...SSJ4 Gojita would have more experience due to his fight with Ii Shenron. Vegetto would be newly transformed. [/B][/QUOTE]
SSJ4 Vegetto doesn't exist because Vegetto only fights against Buu and I don't think he even transforms into a Super Saiyan.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by WarGreymon01 [/i]
[B]I think it is SSJ4 Gogeta over all. but Gohan is the strongest non fused character in DBZ but settles down in GT with Videl and has Pan.

SSJ4 Vegetto doesn't exist because Vegetto only fights against Buu and I don't think he even transforms into a Super Saiyan. [/B][/QUOTE]

Vegetto goes SSJ...how do you think he even stands a chance against Buu. Of course he goes SSJ.
Guest Pyromaniac
Posted
If you want to know my opinion (which you prob'ly don't), I don't know who would win. The way I see it, Gogeta is goku with extra vegeta-brand power, and Vegeeto is Vegeta souped up on Goku's strength. I think it would just come down down to a good ol' Goku v.s. Vegeta match.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...