OtakuBoards

Is Diablo 2 or 1 out on Sony 1?

Fall

Yeah anyone who's played the PC version will tell u it's horrible, heh but I don't know I liked it, even has a 2-player co-op, much easier to smack the 2nd player for taking your $$ if they're right next to u than online. It only loads when u switch levels or exit/enter town too so it goes pretty smoothly. It is pretty dark though ::shrugs::, still fun.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SephirothNIN [/i]
[B]Yeah anyone who's played the PC version will tell u it's horrible, heh but I don't know I liked it, even has a 2-player co-op, much easier to smack the 2nd player for taking your $$ if they're right next to u than online. It only loads when u switch levels or exit/enter town too so it goes pretty smoothly. It is pretty dark though ::shrugs::, still fun. [/B][/QUOTE]

I beg to differ... The one player mode was good, but in 2 player, the PSX version sucks... There are less levels, less quests, and the game is much shorter. One player is much more fun, I assure you...

...As for Diablo 2... Well, I haven't played it much. Haven't played multiplayer over the 'net with them either... Although I've heard good things... *shrugs* *goes back to Tanarus*